Page 1523 of 1523 FirstFirst ... 523102314231473151315191520152115221523
Results 22,831 to 22,838 of 22838

Cleric, I have a PM for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Live Action Enishi should be fun in Rumbles.
    Indeed, I just watched the movie

spoilers:
    The fight against Kenshin was in three phases, with Kenshin winning Phase 1 (but Kenshin did not press his advantage after breaking Enishi's first sword) and 3. Phase 2 was won by Enishi, but well, he wanted Kenshin to suicide, rather than deal the killing blow himself. I also felt Enishi was a bit more competent than Kenshin in pure hand-to-hand, most notably doubling his kicks. Overall, given the punishment he took, I'd say he could handle the likes of Shishio (albeit by lasting 15 minutes) and Sojiro (who IIRC was not as impressive as his manga counterpart against post-training Kenshin). Don't know about Hiko, who was more decisively toying with Kenshin when retraining him.

One thing I felt was that Enishi was using the Chinese equivalent of movie Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu, with the heavy use of the environment compared to other characters
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by FrenchGemini; Yesterday at 07:58 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Our first look at the new Dragon Ball project.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Indeed, I just watched the movie

spoilers:
    The fight against Kenshin was in three phases, with Kenshin winning Phase 1 (but Kenshin did not press his advantage after breaking Enishi's first sword) and 3. Phase 2 was won by Enishi, but well, he wanted Kenshin to suicide, rather than deal the killing blow himself. I also felt Enishi was a bit more competent than Kenshin in pure hand-to-hand, most notably doubling his kicks. Overall, given the punishment he took, I'd say he could handle the likes of Shishio (albeit by lasting 15 minutes) and Sojiro (who IIRC was not as impressive as his manga counterpart against post-training Kenshin). Don't know about Hiko, who was more decisively toying with Kenshin when retraining him.

One thing I felt was that Enishi was using the Chinese equivalent of movie Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu, with the heavy use of the environment compared to other characters
    end of spoilers
    Watojutsu! It's a wacky style in the Manga so I think they did the best they could with adapting it.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Fantastic Member

OSP looks at Timeskips:

I figure this video shouldn't be spoiling too much since it's the opening fight of the movie.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!