Page 2420 of 2461 FirstFirst ... 142019202320237024102416241724182419242024212422242324242430 ... LastLast
Results 36,286 to 36,300 of 36910

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    What? Damnit! That's actually makes me sad.

Wonder what will happen with all the projects they have going.
    I'm just wondering what's going to happen to Death Battle?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    What? Damnit! That's actually makes me sad.

Wonder what will happen with all the projects they have going.
    WB's gonna try to find buyers for their back cataloque
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    I haven’t been a member in a while there, but I will miss their old content. Still enjoy Red Web and hope it continues in though.
    Apparently "The Roost Podcast Network" will stay in operation. If Red Web is a part of that then it might still go on

Rooster Teeth, which was founded in 2003 and is owned by Warner Bros. Discovery, will close down.

General Manger Jordan Levin shared the news in a statement on the Rooster Teeth website, writing that it is closing "due to challenges facing digital media resulting from fundamental shifts in consumer behavior and monetization across platforms, advertising, and patronage."
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

I forgot being sick kinda sucks.

Ain't like the days I was a kid being shy and kinda disliked school that when I was sick, PBS was practically school for me.

Sunday Sunday Sunday!
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    I forgot being sick kinda sucks.

Ain't like the days I was a kid being shy and kinda disliked school that when I was sick, PBS was practically school for me.
    Not feeling well I take it? Hope it's not too bad and that you get over it quick enough.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Not feeling well I take it? Hope it's not too bad and that you get over it quick enough.
    No worries. Just need plenty of rest and water. But it is mostly something time will tell if it finally goes away.

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I'm just wondering what's going to happen to Death Battle?
    According to Ben Singer(Wiz) and Chad Jones (Boomstick) on Twitter, they seem generally resigned that Death Battle may be over.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

For those who played Sinking city 1 here's the trailer for Sinking City 2

My Forum check it out

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Like, gigantic surprise.

I could see that by looking out the window. Feb. used to be the most bitter month in Ottawa. Now? Green grass everywhere.

We had one day - the entire winter - where it dropped below -20C (-4F). That's it.
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 03-07-2024 at 11:18 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Like, gigantic surprise.

I could see that by looking out the window. Feb. used to be the most bitter month in Ottawa. Now? Green grass everywhere.

We had one day - the entire winter - where it dropped below -20C (-4F). That's it.
    So you're telling me "just move north, lol" is not the solution people make it out to be. :S

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    So you're telling me "just move north, lol" is not the solution people make it out to be. :S
    It's been proven that people with money always migrate to the areas with the worst climate and/or natural disasters for the most mundane reasons. No one takes it the climate issues seriously, well almost no one. Then when their homes catch fire, or fall into the ocean, or are washed away in a flood, or blown away by a hurricane there won't be any Superheros to come to their rescue.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    It's been proven that people with money always migrate to the areas with the worst climate and/or natural disasters for the most mundane reasons. No one takes it the climate issues seriously, well almost no one. Then when their homes catch fire, or fall into the ocean, or are washed away in a flood, or blown away by a hurricane there won't be any Superheros to come to their rescue.
    They don't need superheroes, they have money.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!