Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    I imagine that this is some trap by a mad scientist or necromancer or other monstrous force, and you go in only to be hunted down by some ferocious giant monster "cat" in an inescapable labyrinth. A true game of cat and mouse where you are the mouse.
    I wouldn't trust it...

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by greatmetropolitan View Post

On another note, happy to say I might finally be able to join the Rumblers martial arts crew. I took up JKD-Kali in November last year, so been at it for a little while now. Absolutely love it - fitter than I've been in an age, learning a lot and having fun. What martial arts does everyone here practice?

I did boxing for about eight months with both one on one and some training at a gym. It was a fantastic workout, and it helps lay the foundations for getting into other forms of martial arts.

I did Karate when I was ten, but that didn't go well.

I'm currently trying to get out of my shithole state and move to one where I can get my hands on some heavy firepower. Always wanted to own an automatic weapon, and a shotgun. And possibly get a conceal-and-carry permit to go along with a .357.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I imagine that this is some trap by a mad scientist or necromancer or other monstrous force, and you go in only to be hunted down by some ferocious giant monster "cat" in an inescapable labyrinth. A true game of cat and mouse where you are the mouse.
    I wouldn't trust it...
    Maybe the guy just wanted people to see his little kitty cat.

Not all signs painting on the sides of buildings are doom and danger. Some may lead to magical adventures.....or 5-10 in a maximum security prison.

Quote Originally Posted by Crunkula View Post
    Maybe the guy just wanted people to see his little kitty cat.

Not all signs painting on the sides of buildings are doom and danger. Some may lead to magical adventures.....or 5-10 in a maximum security prison.
    It was more a joke based on how creepy looking the old abandoned building looked.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Berserk: Yup, it's all tumbling down for Guts. And I have a feeling that a certain Beast is going to take advantage of this quite soon.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Been catching up on the SpyxFamily anime. While some parts of the Tennis arc don't translate so well into animation like the cutaway gags, it's made up for by Fiona's voice actress going ham with the contrast of her inner monologues.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Been catching up on the SpyxFamily anime. While some parts of the Tennis arc don't translate so well into animation like the cutaway gags, it's made up for by Fiona's voice actress going ham with the contrast of her inner monologues.

I remember the Nightfall arc (IMO she and the tension she brings are really the focus of the arc, the tennis is just set dressing) having pacing issues when reading it from week to week. It was fun but they were in the tennis tournament a bit too long. Reading in one swoop helps and the anime has removed that issue as well. And I'm really looking forward to the Yor vs Fiona match. I just have a feeling that the animation team is going to go all out on that scene.

And yes, Fiona's VA makes the parts where she's going ham all the more hilarious.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 12-08-2022 at 06:25 AM.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Work has now cut out my landline, and given (everyone) a cheap Samsung Galaxy phone as our 'work phone'.

I don't know if they expect me to take it home with me, but if they do, they are sadly mistaking. That's not happening. Like, ever.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Work has now cut out my landline, and given (everyone) a cheap Samsung Galaxy phone as our 'work phone'.

I don't know if they expect me to take it home with me, but if they do, they are sadly mistaking. That's not happening. Like, ever.
    I also have a work phone (it's a real nice Iphone granted); but that thing gets shut the fuck off when I get home, no exceptions. Not only because they'd be annoying me on my off days, but also because it's got a hardbaked tracker.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

this is a scene from the new Willow episode. Yes it's still set as a medieval fantasy. Yes those are actual costumes meant to mesh in that setting

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    this is a scene from the new Willow episode. Yes it's still set as a medieval fantasy. Yes those are actual costumes meant to mesh in that setting

I mean obviously american farmers are fantasy.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan