Page 71 of 2440 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475811211715711071 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 36590
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    I think the fanbases unwillingness to accept change a lot of the time, also hurt a lot of those old franchises abilities to get revamped overtime. You have to be willing to take a chance if want a franchise to be able to reincarnate.

I will say to the credit of She-Ra (including the 80's version), the concept of having a hero who starts out on the bad guys side, was actualy a pretty interesting one for the time and is arguably even still an interesting one by today's standards, when it comes to cartoons.

That could certainly make for a decent initial character arc for her.
    although the less said about the xmas special, the better.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Beast Wars was way ahead of its time in almost every respect.

Anyone else checked out the new Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It's really well animated and really funny. It's a fun new take on the franchise!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Beast Wars was way ahead of its time in almost every respect.

Anyone else checked out the new Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. It's really well animated and really funny. It's a fun new take on the franchise!
    i'm iffy on it. it looks good though.

The new Turtles series looks pretty fun. I'll end up watching it....eventually. I still wanna finish the 2013 one first.

a friend of mine and fellow youtuber did me a small favor.

Goku in a nutshell right here.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Marik takes on The King.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

One Piece

Luffy destroyed Holdem lol. Looks like the other Headliners are a step below Hawkins in threat level. Speaking of whom, looks like he's about to run into law who's sporting one of those cool monk helmets. Should be interesting to see two of the more esoteric devil fruit users fight eachother.

And we get our first look at Speed. I don't mind all these low level Kaidou goons being morons, their gags have been hilarious so far. As far as Speed goes, I wonder if she's mpre of a threat than Holdem.

There's also mention of a thief who's been stealing from Kaidou's farms to give back to the starving people. I wonder of hi is one of the Straw Hats who's been there a while. And lastly...looks like Jack is back from his little trip beneath the sea...he's definitely gonna be pissed after hearing what's happened in town.

Hey, we can go full screen on YouTube videos posted here now. Couldn't do that on old board. That's nice.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    One Piece

Luffy destroyed Holdem lol. Looks like the other Headliners are a step below Hawkins in threat level. Speaking of whom, looks like he's about to run into law who's sporting one of those cool monk helmets. Should be interesting to see two of the more esoteric devil fruit users fight eachother.

And we get our first look at Speed. I don't mind all these low level Kaidou goons being morons, their gags have been hilarious so far. As far as Speed goes, I wonder if she's mpre of a threat than Holdem.

There's also mention of a thief who's been stealing from Kaidou's farms to give back to the starving people. I wonder of hi is one of the Straw Hats who's been there a while. And lastly...looks like Jack is back from his little trip beneath the sea...he's definitely gonna be pissed after hearing what's happened in town.
    I like how when Luffy and Zoro decided to get serious, they just blitzed their respective targets like it was nothing. It's always nice to be reminded that the monster trio are hella strong at this point, even by New World standards. Not sure if Holdem is done for yet, but unless he's got some transformation or something ready I'm not seeing a whole lot of good in the future for him.

I wonder how much Law will use his DF abilities against Hawkins. Using his very specific DF powers would not help in trying to stay incognito. But I hope that they get to go at it for at least half a chapter or so.

Extraordinary Member

My Hero Academia: Class B has their own darkness obsessed edgelord. He and Tokoyami get along swimmingly. *turns to Deku and Bakugo and points and Tokoyami and Kuroiro* This is an example of a healthy rivalry. Learn from them.

Itsuka and Momo have also decided to go for a duel against one another. There's just a lot of nice and wholesome interactions going on in this arc. I'm still loving that Monoma is super welcoming to Shinso.

And then there's Ibara.

Ibara: "May the fires of hell absolve you of your sins."

Geez girl... he apologised already.

I really hope that we get to see some flashback to Tokoyami's internship with Hawks next chapter.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 09-13-2018 at 11:25 AM.

Ah Luffy, did the one thing you weren't supposed to just like everyone was expecting. Never change.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    i hate you so much right now.