Page 600 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 10050055059059659759859960060160260360461065070011001600 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 36575
    Extraordinary Member

Breaking news from Twitter: Turns out Maximillian Dood is Sting

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Now that's good stuff.

Nier: Automata is great.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Extraordinary Member

The names of 10 victims from the attack on Kyoto Animation have been released by Kyoto Police with the consent of each victim's family.

Yasuhiro Takemoto, 47 (Director of Lucky Star, Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, Hyouka)
    Futoshi Nishiya, 37 (Character Designer and Chief Animation Director on the Free! franchise, A Silent Voice, Liz and the Blur Bird, Animation Director on The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2009), Kanon)
    Yoshiji Kigami, 61 (Mentor of Kyoto Animation, worked as a Storyboarder, Unit Director and Animator on most Kyoto Animation works, Key Animator on Akira, Grave of the Fireflies, Space Adventure Cobra)
    Junichi Uda, 34 (Key Animator on Hyouka and Nichijou - My Ordinary Life)
    Sachie Tsuda, 41 (Finish Animation on Free! -Iwatobi Swim Club-, Pokémon 3: The Movie: Entei – Spell of the Unown, Hyouka)
    Mikiko Watanabe, 35 (Art Director on Amagi Brillant Park, Beyond the Boundry, Background Artist on many Kyoto Animation productions)
    Yuki Omura, 23 (New hire at the studio, no credits yet)
    Yuka Kasama, 22 (New hire at the studio, no credits yet)
    Ami Kuriki, 30 (Key Animator on Liz and the Blue Bird, Violet Evergarden, Myriad Colors Phantom World)
    Keisuke Yokota, 34 (Production Manager over many Kyoto Animation works)

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Looking forward to this game.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    The names of 10 victims from the attack on Kyoto Animation have been released by Kyoto Police with the consent of each victim's family.

Yasuhiro Takemoto, 47 (Director of Lucky Star, Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, Hyouka)
    Futoshi Nishiya, 37 (Character Designer and Chief Animation Director on the Free! franchise, A Silent Voice, Liz and the Blur Bird, Animation Director on The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2009), Kanon)
    Yoshiji Kigami, 61 (Mentor of Kyoto Animation, worked as a Storyboarder, Unit Director and Animator on most Kyoto Animation works, Key Animator on Akira, Grave of the Fireflies, Space Adventure Cobra)
    Junichi Uda, 34 (Key Animator on Hyouka and Nichijou - My Ordinary Life)
    Sachie Tsuda, 41 (Finish Animation on Free! -Iwatobi Swim Club-, Pokémon 3: The Movie: Entei – Spell of the Unown, Hyouka)
    Mikiko Watanabe, 35 (Art Director on Amagi Brillant Park, Beyond the Boundry, Background Artist on many Kyoto Animation productions)
    Yuki Omura, 23 (New hire at the studio, no credits yet)
    Yuka Kasama, 22 (New hire at the studio, no credits yet)
    Ami Kuriki, 30 (Key Animator on Liz and the Blue Bird, Violet Evergarden, Myriad Colors Phantom World)
    Keisuke Yokota, 34 (Production Manager over many Kyoto Animation works)
    I wouldn't really wish anyone to die in a fire, let alone people of such outstanding talent with so much more left to give the world.

The third fight of Shuumatsu no Valkyrie has ended and it was badass!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Extraordinary Member

Galarian Weezing is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post

Galarian Weezing is amazing
    So Galarian Weezing is getting a smokestack topehat and distinguished mustache, the linoone line is black and white as well as getting a third evolution, and this gen's Pikaclone (because of course they're making a pikaclone, it wouldn't be a new Pokemon gen without one) changes forms between being fed and being 'hangry' (the actual term they use).
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

In the latest Daredevil issue :

spoilers:
    Matt begins to get back in the game, though he still has some work to do before he becomes the DD we know and love again.

Also, somewhere out there, Bullseye's "Daredevil has a new love interest"-sense is tingling
    end of spoilers

Black Desert comes to PS4 this month. I can’t wait to play it.