Page 407 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 3073573974034044054064074084094104114174575079071407 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 36574

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Here's the First Trailer for System Shock 3. I never played this series but that creepy AI chick scares the crap out of me.

That looks pretty damn cool.

Just for Fun Cell vs. Dio Part 2!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Still reading JoJo, currently at Chapter 86 of Vento Aureo, and I've gotta say I frickin' love this manga! Because it is probably one of the only series where you'll not only get a hand fetishist serial killer, in a bloodloss-induced stupor, telling a random woman he's a serial killer and how he first realized it due to getting a boner as a kid after seeing a picture of the Mona Lisa with her hands folded in her lap in a textbook, but a hero exclaim there's an enemy nearby because there's a shark in his soup.

Vento Aureo also has Bruno Buccellati, a man whose soul basically possesses his own body, effectively turning himself into a revenant-style zombie, through sheer determination to protect someone.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Arrow

A future episode taking place all in the flash forwards and centering around William and Mia, Oliver and Felicity's daughter, old Felicity and the old recruits.
    Nothing of importance really happens.
    For what it's worth, Mia gets some decent feats in this episode, though she isn't quite on her dad's level.

I really hope that The Boondocks gets more animation. I was watching an interview with John Witherspoon and her revealed why it was canceled.

I
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    If I hear one more person tell me I say "Aboooot", I swear....

I liked it when Shibukawa came after him. "Young man...."

I dropped Walking Dead five minutes in when the central character's horse was killed, so I sympathize.

Seen the first two; second short was better than the first, though I liked them both.
    I think Episode 5 and 7 were my favorites. They are closely followed by 1 and 18.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Pretty apt descriptions of each part of JoJo.

You can tell this was written before Part 8 really got going.

A more accurate take would be:

part 8: amnesiac sailor with four testicles must help a dysfunctional family with their fruit growing business that is being threatened a shady cabal of rock monsters.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HATEISFOREVER View Post
    Its not a knock to speak slower.
    Appreciate the clarification.

I am from NY and we speak too fast for most.
    Having been to New York and NYC, I haven't found this to be a problem (and I didn't just hear Jersey accents). Maybe there's a regional accent where they speak tons more quickly, or something. But it would have to be a whole lot quicker than non-Corner Brook newfie accents.

After the word with an O is said,the custom is to say ,eh afterwards
    That's a pretty old cliché/stereotype; having travelled from literally coast to coast, I can say that its usage among Canadians is grossly exaggerated in popular entertainment. That's not even considering regional accents that don't sound at all like the stereotypical one that Bob and Doug popularized (we actually don't sound like Bob and Doug).
    Last edited by Sharpandpointies; 03-19-2019 at 04:29 AM.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Beadle, Subby - response coming in Anima tonight. I think two weeks is more than long enough to wait.

Siriel, Falcon, if you're on, the game continues. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

turns out there is a whole generation of people who are watching and reacting to one piece. and they even gave them names like "supernova" and "yonkou". lol.

apparently, among these reactors, uzumaki khan is considered the "whitebeard".

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

The crap??
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    The crap??
    Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is so named because... well yes, it is sometimes bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is so named because... well yes, it is sometimes bizarre.
    Sometimes?

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.