Page 409 of 2442 FirstFirst ... 3093593994054064074084094104114124134194595099091409 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 36624
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Don't know if I ever mention it but the manga Bad Boys is definitely a pleasant surprise.

...After the first few story arcs. Cause yeah, the beginning stuff is kinda off putting in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

spoilers:
    Black Widow wins.
    end of spoilers

Next time is Captain Marvel vs. Shazam... Pretty sure the Big Red Cheese has this one in the bag.
    can't say I found that one surprising

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest: Okay, so now we know why Dragon Gods weren't around to stop Acnologia. And it appears that Ignia will become Natsu's Lucia Ravegroove for the series. It also looks like his "brother" re-awoke Natsu's E.N.D. self by consuming his God flames, which is scaring Lucy.
    I'm not sure if the E.N.D. self has been re-awakened, though I would love that since that was one of the most wasted storylines I've read in ages. But for now I'm thinking it's mainly a power up that resonates really well with Natsu's dragon aspects.

The series is really setting up some neat plot threads with the five dragon gods, the Diabolos guild and whatever Touka's up to. Those are all potentially long running storylines that could give this series a bit more focus than its predecessor.

Extraordinary Member

GT Goku (kid version) will be the next DLC character for FighterZ.

Extraordinary Member

Power Rangers Beast Morphers is very good

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

kotal khan looks totally beastly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    GT Goku (kid version) will be the next DLC character for FighterZ.
    Y'know, I hate GT with a passion, but this choice confuses me. Wouldn't SSJ4 Goku make for far more dynamic gameplay?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Y'know, I hate GT with a passion, but this choice confuses me. Wouldn't SSJ4 Goku make for far more dynamic gameplay?
    They've got like four different adult Gokus already. Kid Goku is probably more interesting in terms of new moves, I'm guessing that SSJ4 will be like a Level 3 ultimate or something.

I'm not sure if the E.N.D. self has been re-awakened, though I would love that since that was one of the most wasted storylines I've read in ages. But for now I'm thinking it's mainly a power up that resonates really well with Natsu's dragon aspects.

The series is really setting up some neat plot threads with the five dragon gods, the Diabolos guild and whatever Touka's up to. Those are all potentially long running storylines that could give this series a bit more focus than its predecessor.
    Also, I love how Ignia called out Natsu over using NAKAMA!power to beat Acnologia. It was beautiful.

They've got like four different adult Gokus already. Kid Goku is probably more interesting in terms of new moves, I'm guessing that SSJ4 will be like a Level 3 ultimate or something.
    True.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Kotal Kahn and Jacqui trailer. Both look dope. They didn't show it in this trailer but Kotal has one of my favorite fatalities shown so far.

Extraordinary Member

Also, I love how Ignia called out Natsu over using NAKAMA!power to beat Acnologia. It was beautiful.
    That was a nice touch. And hopefully a sign that we're going to see something different in this series.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post

Kotal Kahn and Jacqui trailer. Both look dope. They didn't show it in this trailer but Kotal has one of my favorite fatalities shown so far.
    Poor Kotal Kahn. It's his reveal trailer and they have him getting the crap beat out of him and fatalitied. Is Kotal Kahn Outworld for Dan Hibiki or something?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Poor Kotal Kahn. It's his reveal trailer and they have him getting the crap beat out of him and fatalitied. Is Kotal Kahn Outworld for Dan Hibiki or something?
    That's what he gets for thinking he could ever be a decent substitute for the OG Kahn.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 03-20-2019 at 07:37 PM.

Extraordinary Member

No? Kid Goku has a lot more unique stuff that SSJ4 Goku (It's rumored that he can go SSJ4 as a Super anyway)

It's Jacqui's reveal trailer too