Page 1702 of 1749 FirstFirst ... 70212021602165216921698169917001701170217031704170517061712 ... LastLast
Results 25,516 to 25,530 of 26232
  1. #25516
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    15,728

    Default

    Academia!

    spoilers:

    Sooo if the current reveal turns out to be for real then invisible girl might very well be the traitor.
    Toru: "It's Me Deku! It Was Me, All Along Deku! You All Bought It! You All Bought It! Hook! Line! And Sinker!"

    Alright, show of hands! Who had money on invisible girl?
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  2. #25517
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    15,728

    Default



    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  3. #25518
    JUST DO IT?!?! Postmania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,778

    Default



    Lol
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

  4. #25519
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,157

    Default

    Fire Force: ...wait what?

    That's a twist I didn't see coming.

  5. #25520
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    5,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Fire Force: ...wait what?

    That's a twist I didn't see coming.
    Which one? spoilers:
    The reveal of Mari being alive and inside the Adolla, or the revelation that she's the doppelganger of the Evangelist?
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

    Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

  6. #25521
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Which one? spoilers:
    The reveal of Mari being alive and inside the Adolla, or the revelation that she's the doppelganger of the Evangelist?
    end of spoilers
    Second one. It complicates the situation in a manner I hasn't expected.

    I think they told us about the first one at some point.

  7. #25522
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    5,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Academia!

    spoilers:

    Sooo if the current reveal turns out to be for real then invisible girl might very well be the traitor.
    Toru: "It's Me Deku! It Was Me, All Along Deku! You All Bought It! You All Bought It! Hook! Line! And Sinker!"

    Alright, show of hands! Who had money on invisible girl?
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Hell, I'm pleasantly surprised the traitor subplot is still actually a thing. Fans believed that Horikoshi dropped that plot thread several years ago. And no, she wasn't on my list. My suspect was Mei.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

    Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

  8. #25523
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    15,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    spoilers:
    Hell, I'm pleasantly surprised the traitor subplot is still actually a thing. Fans believed that Horikoshi dropped that plot thread several years ago. And no, she wasn't on my list. My suspect was Mei.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:

    I had money on either Mineta or Aoyama myself. Invisible girl probably should've been on my list but she wasn't.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

  9. #25524
    JUST DO IT?!?! Postmania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,778

    Default

    Wheel of Time is working more for me with each episode. Pretty neat
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

  10. #25525
    Extraordinary Member Hiromi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    6,274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post


    Lol
    that's a nice little bit

    also find it interesting that his population control motives might seem a bit different post Eternals, wonder if we might get a retcon to that effect

  11. #25526
    Reborn Samurai Len Ikari145's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Posts
    5,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    spoilers:

    I had money on either Mineta or Aoyama myself. Invisible girl probably should've been on my list but she wasn't.
    end of spoilers
    And after reading the fully translated chapter, I can confirm that the leaks are true.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

    Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

  12. #25527
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    20,837

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    spoilers:
    Hell, I'm pleasantly surprised the traitor subplot is still actually a thing. Fans believed that Horikoshi dropped that plot thread several years ago. And no, she wasn't on my list. My suspect was Mei.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I... I mean if anyone was gonna be. The invisible one makes the most sense.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

    Arxiros "Arx" Inosaan | Inanna

  13. #25528
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    8,442

    Default

    Can someone point me to when the concept of there being a traitor was first introduced?

    It's probably my own fault for not paying attention but for me, this reveal...

    spoilers:
    ... is a revelation about a character I know nothing about has, for all intents and purposes, zero pre-established personality or presence in the narrative beyond "is invisible," and I don't think I even know what the traitor was supposed to have done previously to make anyone suspect there was one.
    end of spoilers
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

  14. #25529
    Give me your SOUL! The Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Darkest recesses of my mind
    Posts
    3,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Can someone point me to when the concept of there being a traitor was first introduced?

    It's probably my own fault for not paying attention but for me, this reveal...

    spoilers:
    ... is a revelation about a character I know nothing about has, for all intents and purposes, zero pre-established personality or presence in the narrative beyond "is invisible," and I don't think I even know what the traitor was supposed to have done previously to make anyone suspect there was one.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It happened in chapter 83 and was a theory brought up by Present Mic. After that, I believe it pretty much disappeared from the manga until now. As for why they suspected a traitor, it's because of the attacks on the USJ and the training camp by the LoV.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by The Dog; 11-26-2021 at 08:32 AM.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

  15. #25530
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    8,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    spoilers:
    It happened in chapter 83 and was a theory brought up by Present Mic. After that, I believe it pretty much disappeared from the manga until now. As for why they suspected a traitor, it's because of the attacks on the USJ and the training camp by the LoV.
    end of spoilers
    Ah, I kind of recalled that.

    But I figured there must be more to it than one sentence like 250 chapters ago.

    As ever MHA leaves me going "Okay."
    Twitter
    Tumblr
    Follow my social media for animations and art and junk.
    Art Thread on CBR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •