Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    I am
    Not letting racism ruin my romantic bliss.
    Is this the same girlfriend who negs you all the time and doesn't believe in **** that you care about?

Like, fight racism but also she sounds like... not great?

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Is this the same girlfriend who negs you all the time and doesn't believe in **** that you care about?

Like, fight racism but also she sounds like... not great?
    No I traded her in for this on.

The former gf was a Karen. I realized it.

Hence change. She talked of being a strong independent woman who should be taken seriously, but if you wedged her logic she made a stink. ( Such as her only needed to pay for cable, as I siloed the rent and her dad fed her the college money for her degrees.)

That and if no one bend over backwards to carter to her not worth her time and me a sap who did, she would constantly complain and find something negative to harp over.

**** that bitch.

This new girlfriend actually watches anime aside Studio Ghibli/Disney, likes my music and my hobbies. A sweetheart and while she does not cook I do it and do the dishes, because I love her that damn much. Among other things.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    good on ya, chou.

also, being a black man from the south, i approve of you putting your personal happiness over what anyone else thinks. if she makes you happy, then she could be green-skinned from Europa for all i care. you do you and you take care of her.
    100% agreed.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

good on ya, chou.

also, being a black man from the south, i approve of you putting your personal happiness over what anyone else thinks. if she makes you happy, then she could be green-skinned from Europa for all i care. you do you and you take care of her.
    And the biggest irony and thing I despise is my family is not all white. Hell I am more Native American than white and my dads family traced back to Ethiopian roots. It is noted in a day in the Sun “ I can change ethnics” ( bitches terms, jealous of my tanning as she is pale.)

And just yeah. Hell her mom is German, her dad was Black. Race matters not we all have red blood and what matters is the quality time spent.

I feel bad for her as she is a nervous wreck about it but sticking by her.

Yeah this is basically playing out like

“ Sanguinius has entered the chat.”

Emp: Zmy hawk boy returns!

San: And I brought a new gf : cue Eldar.:

-cue shock-

Seriously because of my generation I carry the most pride, sense and brought no bad karma on anyone. So if their racist, f them.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Hence change. She talked of being a strong independent woman who should be taken seriously, but if you wedged her logic she made a stink. ( Such as her only needed to pay for cable, as I siloed the rent and her dad fed her the college money for her degrees.)

That and if no one bend over backwards to carter to her not worth her time and me a sap who did, she would constantly complain and find something negative to harp over.

**** that bitch.

This new girlfriend actually watches anime aside Studio Ghibli/Disney, likes my music and my hobbies. A sweetheart and while she does not cook I do it and do the dishes, because I love her that damn much. Among other things.
    That sounds a lot more healthy. Good job bro.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Good for you, Chou. Hope you and your new girl have a long relationship.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Good for you, Chou. Wishing you both the best.

**** that bitch.

Congratulations Chou!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Netflix Baki has it's English Dub up now!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Netflix Baki has it's English Dub up now!
    watched it a few days ago. it's pretty good. shibukawa's new VA did a good job.

shame so many folks were pissy about Ali. jr.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

dis gone be gud.

Update:

Well that dumpster fire of a relationship is through. Also netted her by writing her a love song just for her ( music runs in my family.)

Good news is she ate it up and loving it.

Bad news: Given I am “ white who can tan with a Afro” ( aka not all white) but given from the South there is a issue. She’s black and my family is pissed. Well Zi do not give a shot. She makes me happy and I stand by that.

I am
    Not letting racism ruin my romantic bliss.
    Dude, I'm happy to hear that you've found someone who makes you happy and proud that you're willing to tell your family to piss off if they don't approve. It's your life and your happiness, and no one has any say in either except you.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

watched it a few days ago. it's pretty good. shibukawa's new VA did a good job.

shame so many folks were pissy about Ali. jr.
    I feel like Yujiro's English voice should be less gravely and deeper though. Maybe it's just me.

The art is still as glorious as ever though which is the important thing.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I feel like Yujiro's English voice should be less gravely and deeper though. Maybe it's just me.

The art is still as glorious as ever though which is the important thing.
    Kirk Thornton is a pretty solid pick for Yujirou, at least for me. I still find it some meta amusement over the Hanayama vs Spec fight (Since Kyle Hebert voiced Hanayama in the original Baki series and voiced Spec for the third season).
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.