Page 2467 of 2467 FirstFirst ... 1467196723672417245724632464246524662467
Results 36,991 to 37,003 of 37003

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Is anybody really surprised?
    He seemed like such a nice roadside fruit vendor too ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I remember that! Back when I used to actually play fighting games. Loved that intro.
    It's a classic, concise too. Convincing enough to get one to try the character, even though Gen is one of the hardest to use whenever he shows up.

As a character it's raw as hell too. In a world with ki and psycho power the old kung fu master with a death wish just runs hands against the secret boss. That's a trope that I can get behind.
    Last edited by grampagen; Yesterday at 01:18 PM.

Ao no Exorcist: spoilers:
    Oomph, this chapter was both heavy and dark. Everyone is reeling from the news of Osceola's death, especially Rin in spite of his poor attempts to hide it (heck, he's already showing telltale signs of disassociation). The protagonists are currently in the physical manifestation of Satan's mind and it's constructed to resemble Asylum, which will have horrifying implications after what we've seen of the institution from the Blue Night arc. Meanwhile, Lucy and Seiryu have a family moment between the two of them until Iblis arrives on the scene. She's absolutely enraged to the near point of insanity after experiencing the spell that Lucy put her under during the battle against Satan, and repays her by incinerating her alive. And I won't lie, I was getting Berserk vibes from the visual imagery of the last pages and Iblis' true form.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; Yesterday at 04:24 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

It's a classic, concise too. Convincing enough to get one to try the character, even though Gen is one of the hardest to use whenever he shows up.

As a character it's raw as hell too. In a world with ki and psycho power the old kung fu master with a death wish just runs hands against the secret boss. That's a trope that I can get behind.

and apparently, elena is a friend of his.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

....Reminds of that very weird appearance in the Tekken Universe where it's not even in a fun cameo. He was in the story as an actual character.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ....Reminds of that very weird appearance in the Tekken Universe where it's not even in a fun cameo. He was in the story as an actual character.
    Yeah he was canon lol. Had relations with the power players in the universe
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Well, it's my birthday.

Still got work but eh, what can you do?

Might stream another ridiculous tournament tonight with loads of nonsensical storytelling behind it all.
    Happy Birthday! Make the rest of the week your Birthday and find ways to enjoy yourself.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Yeah he was canon lol. Had relations with the power players in the universe
    Yeah, though the "official" explanation is that this isn't SF Akuma but Tekken's own iteration of him with a similar background to his canon counterpart's.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Tbh I preferred not knowing
    Sometimes not wanting to know/see is better (Hellraiser NSFW).

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yeah, though the "official" explanation is that this isn't SF Akuma but Tekken's own iteration of him with a similar background to his canon counterpart's.
    And...He's just gone by 8 unless he's DLC from then on until he dies or shrugs thinking this solid he's doing for Kazumi ain't worth it given how...Tekken Tekken is.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

tekken twitter is a land of contrasts.

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Given SonicFox plays Zafina, I feel that POV might be somewhat skewed lol

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

I imagine that the child didn't challenge him to a fight. So murder was not required in that situation.
    And...He's just gone by 8 unless he's DLC from then on until he dies or shrugs thinking this solid he's doing for Kazumi ain't worth it given how...Tekken Tekken is.
    The only thing I know about Akuma in Tekken is this.