RIP Chadwick, you left this world too early.

RIP Joe Ruby, Scooby Doo was a big part of my childhood.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

I finally finished the Last Us 2 and I thought it was decent. They definitely could’ve made a few changes story wise but the gameplay was solid.

2020 actually really really sucks. Stuff sucks. Things are bad.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

"Stegosaurus!" OrangeRangerPete's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    That sucks. Cancer is a bastard. Only 43, that's no age to die.
    One of the more horrifying parts of those bundle of cancers (bowel, colon, prostate, etc) is that even parts of the medical fraternity still hold the idea that these are just old-man cancers. You book colonoscopies when you turn 50. You worry about these things when you're in your 70s and 80s. But more and more, these days, patients suffering from these diseases are getting younger and younger. Men in their 30s (like Chadwick would've been when he received his diagnosis), people in their 20s, it's just terrible (because doctors don't even suspect it could happen to someone that young, so they don't think to look for it). A lot of illnesses are treatable if you catch them early enough, which is the tragic part.
    Australian adventurer, and Orange Ranger.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Mashle was very enjoyable this week. I like a maximum spider into an inzuna drop combo as much as anyone!

Also, Jigokuraku had a very cool sequence of combat precog in action.

Chainsaw Man continues to just hurt me on a deep and personal level.

Chainsaw Man continues to just hurt me on a deep and personal level.
    If this is the author's way of trying to force Denji to adapt into a smarter and more proactive protagonist, then the horror show spectacle is going to continue for quite a while. spoilers:
    Though, I hope against reason that Power isn't dead.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 08-30-2020 at 11:10 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    If this is the author's way of trying to force Denji to adapt into a smarter and more proactive protagonist, then the horror show spectacle is going to continue for quite a while. spoilers:
    Though, I hope against reason that Power isn't dead.
    end of spoilers
    I'd personally request spoiler tags on part of your post.

I would also comment that if you've read Fire Punch at all - people growing and adapting and overcoming things /really/ isn't Fujimoto's MO.

I'd personally request spoiler tags on part of your post.

I would also comment that if you've read Fire Punch at all - people growing and adapting and overcoming things /really/ isn't Fujimoto's MO.
    *He* wrote Fire Punch? Oh Hell...
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

For the people that were disappointed in a certain aspect of the Samurai Jack finale.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 08-30-2020 at 11:34 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Academia Spoilers!

spoilers:

"Aizawa's down!"

"Need a Rez!"

"Out of Mana!"

Shigaraki: "Guess who's back at full power b-ches?"
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    AND his personal pet monster man body guard is doing his best at living up to the kaiju monsters that inspired his design.

So EVERYTHING is just GREAT!
    end of spoilers
    MHA: spoilers:
    The good news is that Torino might actually be alive and Eraser Head just barely avoided disintegration thanks to Deku. The bad news is that Eraser took his eyes off of Shigaraki and he's back at full power. Even worse news: Gigantomachia is already in the city and Ochako and co. are directly in his war path. IOWs, ****'s fucked.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I wouldn't be surprised if Gran Torino is just alive long enough to give Deku some final words after this is all over.

At least Shoto is there to back up Deku and Bakugo against the oncoming asswhupping. That'll be a nice bonding experience for them.

But first is is Uravity's time to shine! ...hopefully. It's kinda difficult to figure out what she and the others can do against Gigantomachia
    end of spoilers
    Black Clover: spoilers:
    So, Nacht apparently hates Yami's guts and seems to have a cordial relationship with his Devil, Guimero. I'm curious to find out how and why he became devil possessed or how Yami convinced him to join the Black Bulls. Meanwhile, the Captains and Vice Captains are gathered and are trying to form a plan of action regarding Yami and William's capture and the Tree of Qliphoth, but surprisingly, without Yami as a mediator, the meeting becomes chaotic. One thing they seem to agree on is that they all want to save Yami, which is actually touching. Nacht shows up with Asta in tow, and tells the Captains to shut the **** up, grow up, and start acting like Knights. Gotta say that I like Nacht so far and it's easy to see why he's the Vice-Captain.
    end of spoilers
    Yeah, Nacht is growing on me already.

spoilers:
    I think that Yami's presence at the captain meetings was basically so annoying that everybody could at least agree that they wanted to punch him in the face. And even then they could all probably grab a drink with him. Without that and a very stressful situation going it makes sense that their strong personalities would clash more directly.

I imagine that being an official vice-captain probably has certain benefits for Nacht, even though he doesn't really act the part. So he stuck around. Seeing his relationship with Guimero and with what we've seen of Asta's interactions with his devil, I wonder what devil society is actually like. It's probably not pleasant for humans, but they don't all seem to be power hungry would be world conquerers. So that'll be fun to explore.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

For the people that were disappointed in a certain of the Samurai Jack finale.
    This is the real ending, I'm replacing the old one in my brain with this one and never ever thinking otherwise again

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Sad about Boseman passing away. Cancer is big-time on the rise.

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Conclusion: Honestly, it's better than it had any rights to be given its history. Not as good as I might have hoped, but then that's a high standard. I'll rewatch it with subtitles when I can to see what i missed, which is more than I can say of pretty much every other Marvel movie. Shame that it's almost guaranteed to not get any sequels because I really like the cast.

Relevance to Rumbles: Pretty much non-existent. There isn't much for quantifiable feats.
    Thanks for the review, man.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate