Page 886 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 38678683687688288388488588688788888989089693698613861886 ... LastLast
Results 13,276 to 13,290 of 36798

I think Deadpool vs. Philly the Kid from Cannon Busters might make for a interesting death battle.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Took you long enough Kate.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

I don't follow Batwoman but I'll say this: it's better than nothing... I guess?... C'mon it's Arkham, how long do you think she will stay in there?
    Last edited by FrenchGemini; 03-23-2020 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Black Clover: spoilers:
    Huh, did not expect Grey and Gauche to have that kind of connection. And it looks like Len will get his wish on that shipping front.

Not sure what Grey did to Gauche's wound, but there's plenty she should be able to do with transformation magic.

The chapter cliffhanger gives us the showdown I've been expecting since Dante showed up.
    end of spoilers

My Hero Academia: Well, that's a bad cliffhanger.

spoilers:
    Tokoyami gets the week's power display by using a darkness fueled Dark Shadow to throw down with Re-Destro himself, who only lost because his artificial legs gave out. But still, a very impressive display on Tokoyami's part.

Hawk's prodigal speed and training gets the better of Twice's raw numbers. But he totally left himself open to Dabi, and the only reason Hawks is alive and not a burnt crisp now is plot armor. But it's nice to see that Dabi does care about his League friends. And don't worry Twice, I'm sure that Toga and the rest will forgive you.
    end of spoilers

One Piece: ...so the day is saved not by a clever plan or epic display of power. But by Kinemon being just a bit dumb.

This is why One Piece is still the number one manga in Japan.

SPY X FAMILY: Just a simple chapter about cooking lessons and connecting with your past and appreciating the present. It is delightful.
    Yup, I am quite pleased with Grey's development and the shipping of her and Gauche(which will be hilarious, considering Gauche's siscon fetish). I'm honestly wondering what Vanessa was going to say about Grey's new magic since she seemed to know precisely what was at work, given her reaction.

And I was fully expecting Hawks to bite the bullet in the new MHA chapter, but plot convenience has spared him...for now.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Genuine question, for MHA readers.

And this is not intended as shade of any sort.

Question: who is interested in Dabi as a character? If you are, what about him interests you?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Yup, I am quite pleased with Grey's development and the shipping of her and Gauche(which will be hilarious, considering Gauche's siscon fetish). I'm honestly wondering what Vanessa was going to say about Grey's new magic since she seemed to know precisely what was at work, given her reaction.

And I was fully expecting Hawks to bite the bullet in the new MHA chapter, but plot convenience has spared him...for now.
    My guess about Grey's new power is that it's something Vanessa recognises from the Witches Forest. Maybe Grey will get to spend some time training there.

It certainly doesn't look good for Hawks right now with the peeved serial killer stomping down on him.

While Dabi is absolutely the villain here, I can't help but smile that the League's aloof bad boy rushed in to save his sad clown friend. Dabi really does care.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

Question: who is interested in Dabi as a character? If you are, what about him interests you?
    I just wanna know what if any connection he has to Furnace Face and Todoroki.

That and Blue Fire is cool.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Speaking of Dabi though, do you think he should've asked the Doc to hook him up with a regeneration quirk so he doesn't keep roasting himself?

Idk, maybe they'll reveal that, but it seems like common sense.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post

*raises hand* I am.

On a basic level I really like his lowkey intensity which can give way to rare moments of him excitedly howling out murderous intent. And as far as edgey bad guy designs go I really like Dabi's. It's kinda subdued compared to others, but the plethora of burned skin and staples is striking to me. It tells you that this guy is used to pain out of necessity rather than desire which makes me interested in how that came about.

Granted, a lot of why I'm so interested is conjecture tied to the mystery of his identity and the possibility of him being Touya Todoroki and all the story potential of that. Which, if true, would just open up a massive can of story worms. Especially for Todoroki. Dabi would be his long lost brother that he has to save, a dangerous serial killer he has to stopp and a physical manifestation of Endeavor's abuse that he'd need to confront all wrapped up into one person.

So in short, I just think Dabi's a cool villain with a lot of story potential brewing within him that hasn't had the chance to erupt yet since he has been focused on as much as some of his companions. But Horikoshi has left plenty of crumbs that entice towards the character and his hidden story.

Extraordinary Member

Speaking of Dabi though, do you think he should've asked the Doc to hook him up with a regeneration quirk so he doesn't keep roasting himself?

Idk, maybe they'll reveal that, but it seems like common sense.
    If he is the lost Todoroki he might want to keep the scars as a reminder of Endeavor being a massive ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Officially the most chilling Death Battle yet.

Also had some nudity in it. Viewer Discretion Advised.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    If he is the lost Todoroki he might want to keep the scars as a reminder of Endeavor being a massive ****.
    That's a good point. Here's hoping we get that throwdown this arc.

Speaking of throwdowns, anybody else hoping for a Toga VS Uravity Rematch?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    have i mentioned how much i LOATHED esdeath?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

wait. she actually caught her and put her in arkham?

there's hope for you yet, kate. not much but some.