Question for those reading the X-titles:

Has Trevor Fitzroy ever made it to Krakoa? Because you’ve got to assume that place would be like a cheese platter for him. All that mutant power in one place...

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

I don’t just love the silliness of it, but also the sheer dumbassery of Pyro thinking to himself “the best way for me to fight this guy who has drawn-out fist-fights with Captain America is to get up close and personal”.

It was only going to end one way.
    Oh, absolutely. It's a dumb moment of pure emotion on Pyro's part. HEEE KICKED STOOOORM! *bites*

[Me, again] wat

They're also not supposed to kill anyone, so maybe he decided ashing Batroc was a bad idea.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Has Trevor Fitzroy ever made it to Krakoa? Because you’ve got to assume that place would be like a cheese platter for him. All that mutant power in one place...
    I'm only really reading Marauders now, so I can't comment - the other X-titles got a little odd for me, and I can't keep up.
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

haven't seen a peep out of fitzy, unless he's in "Excaliber", which i don't read.

the one i will get the new x-books is seeing different sides to characters, like sassy sinister and love sick poccy lips.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    the one i will get the new x-books is seeing different sides to characters, like sassy sinister and love sick poccy lips.
    I will say that the brief appearance of Sinister in Marauders was rather hilarious.
    Why are we here?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I will say that the brief appearance of Sinister in Marauders was rather hilarious.
    sinister is just a joy in any book right now. like he just........pops when he's on screen. he is living his best life and he wants everyone to know it.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Extraordinary Member

I can’t remember who’s in that one.

I’d definitely have read a comic based on the original Marauders.

Mr Sinister, Sabretooth, Scalphunter / Greycrow, Malice, Scrambler, Arclight, Blockbuster, Harpoon, Vertigo, Riptide... I feel like I’m missing somebody.

Some of them you could probably mostly ignore (Harpoon and Vertigo, certainly). But the potential for dysfunction and personality clashes between the others would be amusing.
    Hellions is very similar to that, and it even has Greycrow and Sinister in it
    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    need to catch back up with the marauders. need to see if kate gets some sweet payback on shaw's punk ass.
    Oh yeah

No, but that other ******* from the 90s, Fabian Cortez, is in SWORD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    If you like that, check out Hellions

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    If you like that, check out Hellions
    Might just do that. Thanks.
    Why are we here?

One of the less noteworthy things about this whole COVID schmozzle is the time to catch up on TV shows.

This morning before work I finally finished Game of Thrones. I watched two and a half seasons back in about 2017/2018-ish, then didn’t pick it back up until sometime this winter. That’s a lot of catching up.

Now I’m watching The Dresden Files (I’ve never read the books). I know it’s about 14 years old, but even by that standard it is seriously dated, isn’t it? I mean it’s fine and all, but it feels like it was made in the 80s.

I think i heard the adaptation wasn't great.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

One of the less noteworthy things about this whole COVID schmozzle is the time to catch up on TV shows.

This morning before work I finally finished Game of Thrones. I watched two and a half seasons back in about 2017/2018-ish, then didn’t pick it back up until sometime this winter. That’s a lot of catching up.

Now I’m watching The Dresden Files (I’ve never read the books). I know it’s about 14 years old, but even by that standard it is seriously dated, isn’t it? I mean it’s fine and all, but it feels like it was made in the 80s.
    Edit for Clarity: The Dresden Files Novels, at least up until the current one which I haven't read yet, are very good. The TV series is like an unintentional parody of the novels, not anything at all like the actual novels
    Last edited by Tami; 03-02-2021 at 01:23 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I'm reading High Rise invasion right now, and now I'm really disappointed in the anime. It's a terrible adaption. There's a ton of stuff missing in the anime, the art style and animation doesn't match the style of the manga, and it's incredibly rush. Overall it's best to read the manga.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

EDIT: Never Mind.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 03-01-2021 at 04:17 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!