Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I think they're having Ryan keep the wound so they have an easy way to write her out if Javicia quits at the end of the season like Ruby Rose did at the end of Season 1. If she sticks around for Season 3, she gets it fixed. If she quits, oh noes she dead!... Throw the suit at the next Batwoman for Season 3.
    And Alice will still be running around free as a bird. Because God forbid these idiots actually stop the psycho terrorist, right?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the last time trump was in "baki", he thought he could bully yujiro into serving him. he famously pissed his pants.

now, he tried to pull that "election was fake" crap with him.

well............

and the context of it is even more hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    the last time trump was in "baki", he thought he could bully yujiro into serving him. he famously pissed his pants.

well............

Every now and then, Yujiro has his moments where he's just so great.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

well............

I didn't quite get this until I looked it up

There is a two page spread from the Manga that shows Ozuma (Obama) warning Tramp (Trump) about Baki that I found to be amusing.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

six eps in and she still hasn't gotten that **** check out!

ryan...........YOU ARE BLEEDING GREEN STUFF FROM YOUR SHOULDER! GET....HELP!

and i honestly feel bad for luke. he's just been getting **** on left and right from everyone.
    ...Damn, seriously?

I didn't realize this is 6 episodes in and it's still going on (clearly I just don't care about the show but...Wow).

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I think they're having Ryan keep the wound so they have an easy way to write her out if Javicia quits at the end of the season like Ruby Rose did at the end of Season 1. If she sticks around for Season 3, she gets it fixed. If she quits, oh noes she dead!... Throw the suit at the next Batwoman for Season 3.
    I can now imagine the show being renamed Batwomen if they do this once a season.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    And Alice will still be running around free as a bird. Because God forbid these idiots actually stop the psycho terrorist, right?
    and ryan isn't helping since she's on this whole entitlement kick. and still driving around in the shittiest batmobile ever.

well............

It's Beautiful.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Totally accurate.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 03-02-2021 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    It's Beautiful.
    and you know the best part? yujiro wasn't even awake when he fucked up trump. trump was talking about the election and yujiro was fast asleep. when trump tried to wake him, well..............

he ripped into it. deservingly so.
    Yeah, though like Dee, I was anticipating a loud uproar that would eclipse the roiling complaints from the same groups that tried to defame Goblin Slayer and RoTSH during their initial episodes, but ever since it premiered, I've barely heard a peep. I mean, you would figure an (apparently) popular series that actually centers on rape and degeneracy in general would garner *some* outrage from western audiences, but maybe these people are finally realizing that if you don't like something, you don't give it attention.

and you know the best part? yujiro wasn't even awake when he fucked up trump. trump was talking about the election and yujiro was fast asleep. when trump tried to wake him, well..............
    *Sighs* If it wasn't for the fact that he is a massive ******* to his kids and a rapist, I would actually like Yujiro.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

our "beloved" governor decided the best way to get over how he handled the winter storm is to get rid of the mask mandate for texas. meaning, no one has to wear a mask anymore.

sigh.

our "beloved" governor decided the best way to get over how he handled the winter storm is to get rid of the mask mandate for texas. meaning, no one has to wear a mask anymore.

sigh.
    I'm sorry that you're stuck with such pig-headed bastards governing your state, man.

sigh.
    Well, it's not like everyone was abiding by it by this point. Seen too many out in public not wearing a mask for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Well, it's not like everyone was abiding by it by this point. Seen too many out in public not wearing a mask for some time.
    true but now they can say "dur, the gov'nor syd it was OKZ to not wear da masksys!"