Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Then he got his ass kicked by a spoilers:
    fungus man.
    end of spoilers
    With a tank!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Yuffie Story Spoilers

spoilers:

Well! F-k you too, Nero! You darkness douchebag.
    end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

One Piece 1016:

spoilers:
    The battle continues, with Nami getting a surprise upgrade on her sorcery clima-tact, Tama enslaving all the Gifters, and Yamato planning to sail with Luffy after the Straw Hat captain defeats Kaido. But Yamato isn't going to sit back and let Kaido run rampant until Luffy shows back up. They plan on fighting Kaido until Luffy can show up.
    end of spoilers
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Yeah, I was really disappointed with this too.

It just looks noticeably different, and worse. Also, it's a live service game now. I am positive that wasn't the case when they first introduced the game. It was just a cool single player action RPG, which is what Platinum does best. Now it's a live service thing and I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened.
    Also, I found out from the developer interview that Platinum isn't even programming the gameplay combat for this game, they're merely designing and animating the environmental aesthetics. SE, you really have dropped the ball in E3, between this and FF Origin: Stranger of Paradise, the most cringe-worthy edgelord nonsense I've seen since DmC(though, this is more Team Ninja's director's fault). Thank God for TWEWY: Neo, Legend of Mana, Final Fantasy VII Part-2, FFXVI, and the DQ 3 2.5D remake to compensate for the disappointment.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Also, I found out from the developer interview that Platinum isn't even programming the gameplay combat for this game, they're merely designing and animating the environmental aesthetics. SE, you really have dropped the ball in E3, between this and FF Origin: Stranger of Paradise, the most cringe-worthy edgelord nonsense I've seen since DmC(though, this is more Team Ninja's director's fault). Thank God for TWEWY: Neo, Legend of Mana, Final Fantasy VII Part-2, FFXVI, and the DQ 3 2.5D remake to compensate for the disappointment.
    I'm pretty interested in the Guardians Game personally

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...I can't believe I didn't realize the theory of the show Family Matters that Steve Urkel may had erased Judy Winslow from existence to the point everyone doesn't remember her at all.

...Well, here's something to distract that disturbing theory!
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    With a tank!
    Having a tank should be a disadvantage against people with Magneto powers on Heinsenberg's level.

Ethan: I have a tank!

Heinsenberg: *uses his Magneto powers to flip it upside down* Now you have a tank that's upside down.

Ethan: Yeah, I did not think this through.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    One Piece 1016:

spoilers:
    The battle continues, with Nami getting a surprise upgrade on her sorcery clima-tact, Tama enslaving all the Gifters, and Yamato planning to sail with Luffy after the Straw Hat captain defeats Kaido. But Yamato isn't going to sit back and let Kaido run rampant until Luffy shows back up. They plan on fighting Kaido until Luffy can show up.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm actually a bit concerned about Yamato. Announcing his intent to sail with the Stawhats like this feels a bit like a death flag for him.

It might not be such, but I'm feeling the tension for him right now.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

Huh, I wasn't expecting them to make a game spin-off based on Final Fantasy: Lost Stranger manga (which is basically an Isekai where regular people get transported into the world of Final Fantasy). Don't know what Edgey McEdgelord's beef is with Chaos, though, but it's likely something hilariously stupid.
    I don't maybe Chaos stole his girlfriend, flip him off, and drank his last six-pack of beer. his emergency six-pack he was saving for a rainy day.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Strange Academy continues to amuse. One of Marvel's better comics these days.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

it's too dang hot today lads

aaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    it's too dang hot today lads

aaaaaa
    True dat. Although yesterday was worse… but we didn’t have to work in it yesterday.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Ottawa not awesome either. And my AC is on the blink, and not to be fixed until the 22nd.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate