Default Frieza Invades Invincible Universe

Frieza lands his ship in the main city. His army is comprised of new and old allies.

Frieza's army:

-King Cold
    -Lord Chilled
    -Perfect Cell + 7 Cell Jr.s
    -Cooler, Salza, Neiz, Dore
    -Lord Slug, Commander Zeeun, Angila, Wings, Medamatcha
    -Turles, Amond, Cacao, Daiz, Rasin, Lakesei
    -Sorbet, Tagoma(Enhanced to Ginyu-Merge levels), Shisami
    -Abo and Cado
    -The Ginyu Force (Ginyu, Recoome, Burter, Jeice, Guldo)
    -Zarbon, Dodoria, Cui, Appule
    -1,000 Soldiers
    -1,000 Saibamen

Can the heroes from Invincible stop this threat? What would it take?
    Last edited by Lazzlo304; 04-14-2024 at 08:45 PM.

Does he even need anybody here besides Cell tho?

Seriously tho, I don't think anybody on Earth is doing anything to this army unless Mark and Nolan are on Earth and they'd get overwhelmed fast. The other Viltrumites might be able to help out but DBZ Villains are crazy. Especially if this is Gold Frieza on up.

This is basically a Super Stomp.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Does he even need anybody here besides Cell tho?

Seriously tho, I don't think anybody on Earth is doing anything to this army unless Mark and Nolan are on Earth and they'd get overwhelmed fast. The other Viltrumites might be able to help out but DBZ Villains are crazy. Especially if this is Gold Frieza on up.

This is basically a Super Stomp.
    The threat may also attract Battle Beast, Allen the Alien, and even Atom Eve is a problem. I know they have a ton of strong heroes in season 2.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

its's bad enough frieza and his army are there.

then you add cell, who several levels stronger than frieza. (unless this is DBS frieza, who is now the strongest fighter in the universe not counting gods)

like guy said, this is a super stomp.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    its's bad enough frieza and his army are there.

then you add cell, who several levels stronger than frieza. (unless this is DBS frieza, who is now the strongest fighter in the universe not counting gods)

like guy said, this is a super stomp.
    I mean, Frieza doesn't even need to be here. Literally any of his subordinates - even his low-level grunts - could just vaporize the planet with a well-placed core-busting blast. Adding characters like Turles, Cooler, Cell (and his offspring), King Cold, etc. is just unnecessary overkill.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

I do know that it is generally accepted that Saiyans are simply stronger than Vitrumites, at least within a planet's atmosphere. And that's the average Saiyan, not Suepr Saiyans on up.

Freeza was already leagues stronger than most Saiyans combined in his weakest form, from which he annihilated their home planet. His lieutenants and other named cronies would pose a danger to the Vitrumites as well.

I think the only real question would be; does Freeza play around with them in his sadistic and evil ways, or just wipe them out? I guess it depends on how annoyed he would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I mean, Frieza doesn't even need to be here. Literally any of his subordinates - even his low-level grunts - could just vaporize the planet with a well-placed core-busting blast. Adding characters like Turles, Cooler, Cell (and his offspring), King Cold, etc. is just unnecessary overkill.
    radizt was a mountain buster when he fought goku and piccolo at the start of DBZ. nappa nuked a city by raising his fingers and the explosion could be seen from orbit.

i bring them up because they were considered below average to average in terms of strength in frieza's army. meaning that frieza has 1k guys who can wipe out cities like it was nothing. they'd have their hands full with them.

above is cui was around the same power level as vegeta before he went to earth, which was a lot higher than those rank and file soldiers. honestly, everyone would be lucky to get past the frieza goons and cui. once zarbon and dodoria hit the field, it's a wrap.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    radizt was a mountain buster when he fought goku and piccolo at the start of DBZ. nappa nuked a city by raising his fingers and the explosion could be seen from orbit.

i bring them up because they were considered below average to average in terms of strength in frieza's army. meaning that frieza has 1k guys who can wipe out cities like it was nothing. they'd have their hands full with them.

above is cui was around the same power level as vegeta before he went to earth, which was a lot higher than those rank and file soldiers. honestly, everyone would be lucky to get past the frieza goons and cui. once zarbon and dodoria hit the field, it's a wrap.
    IIRc Nappa's above average actually. He's four thousand while Frieza's grunts were getting slaughtered by Namekians who were at 3000.

This of course still leaves them far below the likes of Dodoria and Zarbon though

Even worse, which Frieza we talking? Before or after his resurrection and training?

Current black Frieza is probably stronger than anyone in DB even the gods he solos.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Current black Frieza is probably stronger than anyone in DB even the gods he solos.
    We haven't seen him fight any of the gods. So we don't actually know if he's stronger than them.

But he is very strong yes. Frieza could probably solo this all the way back in the Namek saga.

To be honest I'm kinda tied of Frieza

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    We haven't seen him fight any of the gods. So we don't actually know if he's stronger than them.

But he is very strong yes. Frieza could probably solo this all the way back in the Namek saga.
    true. he did own both goku and vegeta, so he is at least stronger than them. but fighting gods and angels? he hasn't shown anything to suggest he could.