Page 895 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 39579584588589189289389489589689789889990594599513951895 ... LastLast
Results 13,411 to 13,425 of 36796

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

finished punisher: MAX

great ****. really worth the read.

gives you more insight on frank castle. he's still a murderous nut job but there are layers to him.

Extraordinary Member

For those interested, only three spots have been claimed for my tournament. Still plenty of time to join in.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    finished punisher: MAX

great ****. really worth the read.

gives you more insight on frank castle. he's still a murderous nut job but there are layers to him.
    I think Long Cold Dark was my favorite arc.

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Yup, same here, without the backyard part. Theoretically, mine are closed until April 20th, but since the scientific council advises to keep us on lockdown until the end of April at least...

I did follow Muay Thai classes online, on top of rope skipping and bodyweight workouts, but it's not the same .
    The online classes aren’t doing it for me. I need to get some more equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I think Long Cold Dark was my favorite arc.
    hard for me to pick. but i did like his interactions with kat o'brian. she was nuts but not to the degree that she was crazy, if that makes sense. i think that frank loved her but he didn't wanna love her.

hard for me to pick. but i did like his interactions with kat o'brian. she was nuts but not to the degree that she was crazy, if that makes sense. i think that frank loved her but he didn't wanna love her.
    She was an awesome character. I loved all the storylines but one that let me down was Up is Down Black is White. It started off so good and then it just lost steam.

Did you hear that Barracuda is coming to 616?

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    She was an awesome character. I loved all the storylines but one that let me down was Up is Down Black is White. It started off so good and then it just lost steam.

Did you hear that Barracuda is coming to 616?
    how they bringing him in?

A podcast critique of Netflix Castlevania Season 3 from both a general and franchise-fan point of view.

I more or less agree with the points raised here, particularly the contrivances in writing utilized to force the dark turns in the conclusions.

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FrenchGemini View Post
    Yup, same here, without the backyard part. Theoretically, mine are closed until April 20th, but since the scientific council advises to keep us on lockdown until the end of April at least...

I did follow Muay Thai classes online, on top of rope skipping and bodyweight workouts, but it's not the same .
    It's a little rough here, as well. Getting a little frustrated, especially since I'm in an apartment. Hopefully the weather gets better and I can at least go practice out on the top of the parking garage. But there's only so much one can do alone.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I really would have enjoyed this more had they not continuously referred to these things as 'Lee's techniques', and there wasn't the stage magic at the end.

Interesting to watch, though. I didn't know the oblique/deep water kick was being used in MMA these days. Thanks - passed some time.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

how they bringing him in?
    There’s gonna be a mini series called Punisher vs Barracuda. He’s gonna be an escaped prisoner that Frank runs across. I like the creative team that they have working on it. Hopefully Marvel lets them go crazy.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.