Page 489 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 3894394794854864874884894904914924934995395899891489 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 36799

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I'm finding the new Fantastic Four comic surprisingly interesting.

Hilarious scene -- Reed is trying to hack into a Doombot glove so that he can use it to access Doom's arsenal (it actually makes perfect sense in the comic), but he needs to figure out the password.

[Johnny] Try 'Richards' with six exclamation points.

Another: the group frees Galactus from Mt. Doom (yes, it's as batcrap insane as it sounds), which wrecks the mountain.

[Doom] NO! Look what you've done! Mt. Doom lies in ruins!

[Ben] Yeah? Big deal. Like there ain't Castle Doom, Doomstadt, and a zillion other things yer name is on.

[Doom] That mountain was named after my late father.

[Ben] Oh. Um. Sorry, Vic.

Best comic I've read in ages.
    Glad you had fun Sharp!

Flipside is also finally consistently entertaining again for me now that some of the cast is reunited.

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Ha! Nicely done with the pun. Gramps may have open rolled attack too, agreed.

Houken doesn't use armor at all and is only shown using one type of weapon - a glaive. He used the glaive even when his arm is broken and swapping to something different would probably work better, allowing Shin greater leverage in their duel when Shin attacked his blade.

Houken puts a lot of stock in mystical descriptions of martial prowess.

He waltzes into armies, wrecks **** like some unstoppable force of nature, and then leaves. Much more of a Technician playstyle. So that's my take.

I'd say Shin is more of a Weapon Master. He can fight all day every day, murdering mooks and dominating his general area with quality weapons and massive base stats, generally without suffering significant injury (except for that time at the palace when he was saving the harem, uh I mean capital). He knows how to use two weapons now and wears armor the moment he can afford to buy it.

Oh, Akou is definitely a Weapon Master too. He got so much mileage out of that armor.
    1. Who does not believe in mystical martial prowess? I am a living breathing example of it.
    2. Garon, don't die.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

It’s almost time for the new season of Rainbow Six. These characters are looking awesome so far. I can’t wait for the big reveal this weekend.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    LOL Yep! Roy came back to the city with Lazarus-Mirakuru Bloodlust and neglected to tell everyone until after he had a freakout and killed two innocent guys. The entire team then lies to the SCPD, whom they're supposed to be working with this season, and blame Emiko, who is a whiny loony, for their deaths.

They continue letting Roy join them in the field after this too.

spoilers:

Even better? They start regularly attacking police officers after this episode and Roy killing two innocent people is never resolved.
    end of spoilers
    I'm so glad I never got into Arrow. I'd be having an aneurysm by this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Glad you had fun Sharp!

Flipside is also finally consistently entertaining again for me now that some of the cast is reunited.
    Best part? I was never interested in the FF before. I tried this one on a whim. It's fun, it's imaginative, there's loads of character stuff (that isn't all angsty). And I love it.

I'll see what I can track down for Flipside.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    1. Who does not believe in mystical martial prowess? I am a living breathing example of it.
    2. Garon, don't die.
    Garon can't die, I feel.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

I find it hilarious that the current PvP webcomic echoes an issue that the board had with a particular poster and how they played RPG's hereabouts.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i actually met a fan a few days ago. i posted a link to my book on a social website i'm on and she fangirl'd over me. she loved my book and wants to meet me. nice girl.

and then her lights get turned off.

i don't ask for this kind of stuff on here but if anyone wants to help her out, i'd appreciate it.

Sooo I've been thinking of a new crackship.

Kacchan x Moira the Scottish Pokemon Trainer.

Yay or nay?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Sooo I've been thinking of a new crackship.

Kacchan x Moira the Scottish Pokemon Trainer.

Yay or nay?
    i am interested.

About to watch John Wick 3. I’m so excited.

John Wick 3 was badass! It was awesome seeing Mark Dacascos get a big role and Halle Berry rocked.

Extraordinary Member

Apparently the New Batman will be either Robert Pattinson or Nicolas Hoult

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Apparently the New Batman will be either Robert Pattinson or Nicolas Hoult
    Just checked, Pattinson is the new Bat. Guess I'll have to watch his non-Twilight films to forge my opinion on the matter, but I did hear good things.