Default Boardgames the jumanji editon

Your playing your favorite board game when all of sudden you get suck into the board game and become a part of it. what is your reaction.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

getting sucked into SOB would be insanity.............and awesome!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Oh I'll be living the dream. With my bank account, going to a world where you can buy property in the nicest part of town for $400, and put big hotels on it for $200 (if you have the housing)? I'll be running the place in the amount of time it takes me to go around the board a few times.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

The Recipe for Disaster Blackid's Avatar

I'd either:

A) Be terrified because everything i do has to be carefully done just so the whole building doesn't collapse!

or

B) I have to draw everything just to get my point across, with people shouting out guesses for what i want to say or do!

Both terrifying (lol)
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Oh I'll be living the dream. With my bank account, going to a world where you can buy property in the nicest part of town for $400, and put big hotels on it for $200 (if you have the housing)? I'll be running the place in the amount of time it takes me to go around the board a few times.
    Be careful though, you go to the wrong neighborhood, you're immediately getting charged for stepping foot where you don't belong. And let's not forget the mail you get that could just send you Directly to Jail!
    The Recipe for Disaster asks for Blasphemy, but as for me, ask for me, I give it gravity.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    getting sucked into SOB would be insanity.............and awesome!
    What game is SOB? And how's it played?

Quote Originally Posted by Blackid View Post
    What game is SOB? And how's it played?
    shadows of brimstone. you'd have to be a hardcore board gamer like me to know of it.

basically, it's a tabletop RPG of sorts. you play as characters in a wild west setting where a strange meteorite crashed into a mine outside of the wild west town of brimstone. inside, you will find a strange purple ore called "dark stone". the good news: dark stone is highly durable, can sell for a buttload of cash, and weapons made from it are highly prized and power. the bad news: dark stone is unstable. it can explode, wiping out whole towns, cause physical mutants if you hold on to it long enough and can open portals to different dimensions and/or time periods, such as the abandoned ancient but technologically advanced city of targa, the war torn world of treddera, the hellish caverns of cinder, or even the insides of a gigantic creature.

the characters you can pick from run the gamete of various types: a wild west gunman, a gambler, a samurai, a ninja, a sumo wrestler, etc.

71kME-10eHL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
    71zVV4UI-fL._AC_SL1024_.jpg
    81W3OVm2f4L._AC_SL1024_.jpg

War of the Roses, redo. History may change in a very big way. Playing to win.

My favorite board game is Camp Grizzly, which is like an unlicensed version of the early Friday the 13th movies. It might be fun at first, especially if I get to Fool Around (there is a game mechanic for Fooling Around) with some pretty young camp counselors. But eventually it would be terrifying and painful getting repeatedly ambushed by a serial killer with a bear obsession. More than a 50% chance that I get killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    My favorite board game is Camp Grizzly, which is like an unlicensed version of the early Friday the 13th movies. It might be fun at first, especially if I get to Fool Around (there is a game mechanic for Fooling Around) with some pretty young camp counselors. But eventually it would be terrifying and painful getting repeatedly ambushed by a serial killer with a bear obsession. More than a 50% chance that I get killed.
    sounds like a early version of "final girl".

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

B) I have to draw everything just to get my point across, with people shouting out guesses for what i want to say or do!

Both terrifying (lol)

Wait is Pictionary a "board game" now? I said Monopoly because most of my favorite physical games are more like "card games".

If you shove me in Chrononauts or something, things will be WILDLY different.

Be careful though, you go to the wrong neighborhood, you're immediately getting charged for stepping foot where you don't belong. And let's not forget the mail you get that could just send you Directly to Jail!
    Psh. I've got 2024 levels of cash, I bought all the properties from my rivals ages ago.

And as we all know, crimes that would send normal people to jail for ages are just a $50 fine for the rich.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Wait is Pictionary a "board game" now? I said Monopoly because most of my favorite physical games are more like "card games".

If you shove me in Chrononauts or something, things will be WILDLY different.

Psh. I've got 2024 levels of cash, I bought all the properties from my rivals ages ago.

And as we all know, crimes that would send normal people to jail for ages are just a $50 fine for the rich.
    YES! I got the home board game PICTIONARY and play with my kids.

LOL