My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

Everybody's talking about how strong Yor is, but Anya ain't lacking either:

This signature intentionally left blank.

Yet another reason to fear the coming of a possible Skynet.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Frieren: Beyond Journey's End. The history of Macht comes to a close, finally explaining how everything happened. Quite interesting, in my opinion, and consistent with the characters, everything established until now, etc. Really liking this take on demons.
    This series definitely has one of the more interesting takes on demons.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

UK coming second in Eurovision this year?!

What timeline is this?!

(Though, to be fair, we sent an actually good song that was very in the right vein for the show, so looks like actually trying pays off.)

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    UK coming second in Eurovision this year?!

What timeline is this?!

(Though, to be fair, we sent an actually good song that was very in the right vein for the show, so looks like actually trying pays off.)
    That and we’re seemingly a bit more popular in Europe this year (well, in Eastern Europe and Scandinavia at least) due to taking a harder stance on Russia than the likes of Germany…

… which, to be fair to Germany, is a little easier stance for us to take when a) we’re an island without so much dependency on Russian gas, and b) we have a not-insignificant nuclear arsenal of our own to make Russian threats seem a bit more like Putin standing there yelling “Why I oughta…!!”.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    That and we’re seemingly a bit more popular in Europe this year (well, in Eastern Europe and Scandinavia at least) due to taking a harder stance on Russia than the likes of Germany…

… which, to be fair to Germany, is a little easier stance for us to take when a) we’re an island without so much dependency on Russian gas, and b) we have a not-insignificant nuclear arsenal of our own to make Russian threats seem a bit more like Putin standing there yelling “Why I oughta…!!”.
    If one went the people's vote the UK ended up in fifth and they would've won if it was only based on the jury's votes.

Quite a lot of discrepancies between the jury and people votes this year. Though that's often the case I guess.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    If one went the people's vote the UK ended up in fifth and they would've won if it was only based on the jury's votes.

Quite a lot of discrepancies between the jury and people votes this year. Though that's often the case I guess.
    My boys Zdob si Zdub from Moldova got no points from the juries but still finished in top ten. The European populace still have taste!

Spy x Family: Loid, you definitely earned that Anya head-pat after witnessing what you went through.

Undead Unluck: Okay, I was not expecting Andy to even consider this option and while it is objectively the most ideal and likely optimal solution, I doubt his allies will actually allow him to go through with it if they catch wind of his plan.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 05-15-2022 at 12:09 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

5th most popular is about 20 places above usual.

I’m just a fan of Norway’s entry.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    My boys Zdob si Zdub from Moldova got no points from the juries but still finished in top ten. The European populace still have taste!
    I was disappointed that France's entry did so poorly with both the jurys and the people. I thought their pagan-esque druid ritual was cool. And I think Armenia's cute entry deserved more love in general.

But I am happy that Serbia's avant-garde critique of the country's health care system resonated with the European populace. You have to take the good with the bad in ESC.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Spy x Family: Loid, you definitely earned that Anya head-pat after witnessing what you went through.
    Agreed. And I'm glad that Loid and Franky were able to patch things up after their rough initial encounter.

I was disappointed that France's entry did so poorly with both the jurys and the people. I thought their pagan-esque druid ritual was cool. And I think Armenia's cute entry deserved more love in general.

But I am happy that Serbia's avant-garde critique of the country's health care system resonated with the European populace. You have to take the good with the bad in ESC.
    I just watched France, and yeah it's a cool song. Reminds me of something you might find in a movie. I think it was just, not quite the right moment for it. I think it might have made some people uncomfortable, considering how this decade is going so far.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.