Happy Thanksgiving/Holiday to everybody!
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Archmanifestation of YOLO Noldere's Avatar

The most exhausted man in the world bids those of you that observe it a Happy Thanksgiving and those of you that do not a great day regardless.

spoilers:
    Also, I saw the discussion about a new game popping up over the past week. Regrettably, I'm far too tired to even be a utter disappointment this time, so best of luck with it.
    end of spoilers
    This signature intentionally left blank.

Extraordinary Member

happy thanksgiving folks

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

To be a bit more accurate: He's got three potential endings in mind that he hasn't decided on. One that he likes but feels would probably be unpopular, one that's a people pleaser, and one that he thinks is a 50/50.

The fourth ending here is one that he's already decided against, but will be the official ending if he passes away before the manga can be completed

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Magic:

Should you play a magic user, here is how the stat block works. Starting off you will have ten magic points to place in the following categories. These will determine your rank in said skill. Almost all mages specialize in at least two skills, and the ranks go up to 6 to master (as do all physical skills). Obviously, depending on what you play and your biography/background/bloodline you may be granted an additional point (such as if you intend to play a veteran mage, you’ll probably be given an additional stat point starting out, or if you play into your Bloodline a bit you might get one too). For Fae bloodlines, some may grant an additional point in certain magics potentially.
    While Mer do not have any additional boosts or exoticness in magic from their bloodline, they do have an inherent affinity with water when they do become mages, granting them not a stat point increase but an additional trait (like their water breathing and darkvision) that lets them survive cold and thirst far better than most.

Wind:
    Fire:
    Earth:
    Metal: (allows the user to shape metal with their hands and body, but they cannot control it from a distance).
    Water:
    Light:
    Darkness:
    Magnetism: (different from Metal, this allows for the control and redirection of ferrous metals but not the shaping therein)
    Plants:
    Animals:
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Feverblades:

If you play a Feverblade, or someone who has internalized magic, when you ‘boost’ your stats will increase for a period of time = to your stamina stat.. All players have physical stats (as listed below, starting with ten points), but only Feverblades can ‘boost’ theirs (getting five temporary stat points each time they boost). As always, backstory can give additional points.

Strength:
    Speed/Reflexes:
    Durability:
    Stamina:
    Senses:
    Intent: (this stat is how much a character can intimidate, charm, or persuades another. Like killing intent in Naruto, or Sebastian’s overwhelming charm in Black Butler as an example).
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Alchemy:

Alchemy is a new quasi-magic that only started after the calamity. The calamity shed magic and essence all over Falgain, and thus many natural things became unnatural and imbued with certain traits. Wintersilk (silk crafted with alchemy from spider silk and winter cotton that stays perpetually cool, even in blazing heat) is one of the greatest alchemical creations.

Beyond adding elemental essences to common objects, alchemy has also started into potion making and narcotic creation. Blackjack, a common street drug, is rumored to be an alchemical creation that has a slight chance at granting people magic of taken enough times (and not overdosing).

In game, alchemy is a new ‘science’ and kind of works on the ‘mess around and find out’ rule. Alchemists attempt to add magically charged natural elements to things and see what happens, often with dangerous results. Potion making can create poison, healing droughts, or even explosive acid vials depending on what the alchemist player finds/locates and how creative they and the GM can be.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Obviously this is not the final draft or set-up, and the sign-up post will be clearer and more organized, but that’s roughly the intent. Questions are always welcome.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Alchemy:

Alchemy is a new quasi-magic that only started after the calamity. The calamity shed magic and essence all over Falgain, and thus many natural things became unnatural and imbued with certain traits. Wintersilk (silk crafted with alchemy from spider silk and winter cotton that stays perpetually cool, even in blazing heat) is one of the greatest alchemical creations.

Beyond adding elemental essences to common objects, alchemy has also started into potion making and narcotic creation. Blackjack, a common street drug, is rumored to be an alchemical creation that has a slight chance at granting people magic of taken enough times (and not overdosing).

In game, alchemy is a new ‘science’ and kind of works on the ‘mess around and find out’ rule. Alchemists attempt to add magically charged natural elements to things and see what happens, often with dangerous results. Potion making can create poison, healing droughts, or even explosive acid vials depending on what the alchemist player finds/locates and how creative they and the GM can be.
    ....I can definitely work with this.

*Breaking Bad Theme intensifies*

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

just remember..............its a fucking turkey dinner.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Back from the dead! Radioactive Zombie's Avatar

Happy imperialist colonialist day, y'all.

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.