Page 484 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 3844344744804814824834844854864874884945345849841484 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 36799
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Forget probably, we are inching backwards. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if someone seriously made a case for bringing some version of the Jim Crow laws back.
    well we can't drive while black, drink while black, work while black, play while black, get a job interview while black, sitting at home while black, playing the park while black, get out of our cars while black, eat while black, shop while black, know more about the law than cops while black, sleeping while black, poor while black, go to church while black, getting robbed while black, babysit while black, go home while black, and insert any and all everyday activities while being black.

i'd say we are about one step away from just out and out jim crow coming back in america.

I think maybe we should take a step back from this topic. Downtown Khazan isn't exactly the spot for it. Politics thread would be better suited I think.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...There's something kinda morbidly hilarious in MK11 when a lot of the fight intros got at least half the roster saying nice and often hilarious things...Then ends with someone possibly deader than dead that'll make Kenshiro even go "dude...WTF."

meanwhile, cinematic venom just ended a young youtuber's channel.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    If you Poke the bear, expect consequences

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    If you Poke the bear, expect consequences
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    Huh? I don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Huh? I don't get it
    apparently, some guy name "if you smell" did a series of response vids on his doc about CA. it was.........a mess. the guy made very little sense, due to just blind fanboyism. he thought that everyone who had issues with CA should just "get over it", called for people to false flag the doc, to bully pretty much anyone who says anything bad about CA, and he has..........unnatural desire to defend tamera's honor.

yesterday, his channel was deleted.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

So apparently Mel Giibson is making a film about the Rothschild family. A Jewish Family that is the subject of several conspiracy theories.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/s...lm-1203212936/

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So apparently Mel Giibson is making a film about the Rothschild family. A Jewish Family that is the subject of several conspiracy theories.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/s...lm-1203212936/

I do not see how any of this will lead to anything good. I am crap.

So tonights episode of Arrow!

spoilers:

Team Arrow beat up some cops and some mooks and Emiko gasses a bunch of people. Oliver still tries to get through to her and Talk No Jutsu finally pays off! After spending half the season being a complete psychopath, Emiko randomly turns good. For about ten seconds before she's killed by a random underling. She gets knifed in the stomach and falcon kicked and that's it. Emiko just dies. Then the building blows up and Oliver escapes. The rest of the episode is people standing around and talking. Oliver even takes Emiko's death in stride. Despite the 9th Circle still being a clear and present threat, Oliver gets bored and leaves the city. Trusting his, lets call them a team I guess, to watch over it while he goes to live in the woods and raise his daughter with Fefe until The Monitor shows back up again and, instead of being pointlessly evil, takes Oliver on a multiversal tour to fight evil to stop the crisis.
    end of spoilers

So basically, even the characters got bored halfway through and walked away.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Vegeta looks where you expect when he meets Nami and Robin.

He also reacts how you expect when people who don't know One Piece see Chopper, Franky, and Brook.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

And bray wyatt has completed his metamorphosis into pennywise