Page 2452 of 2464 FirstFirst ... 145219522352240224422448244924502451245224532454245524562462 ... LastLast
Results 36,766 to 36,780 of 36948
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

what a image.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

So, according to the author, Vinland Saga will be reaching its conclusion either by the end of this year or very early in 2025.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

hey the series is still alive

Persona 1 and Persona 2 will receive remakes in the upcoming future. Thank Christ, it's satisfying to have this confirmed.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Persona 1 and Persona 2 will receive remakes in the upcoming future. Thank Christ, it's satisfying to have this confirmed.
    Oooh, that'll be cool! 'Bout time, too!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    hey the series is still alive
    Nice.

Brought the funny and the surprisingly wholesome at the end.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Well, time to finish P3 Reloaded then.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

catching up with "superman".

supercorp is still a thing.

lex really seems to have changed.

parasite works for supercorp.

jimmy is dating silver banshee.

and a new villain might be making the rounds here: the chained.

info on him:

sammy stryker, son of the founder of stryker's prison. given super powers by lex until lex realized the kid was a psychopath. contained him in a super cell beneath stryker's until superman let him out.

power: tactile telekinesis like conner but WAAAAY stronger. can create telekenetic shields that even steel can't break. can restrain supergirl and superboy with is mind. flight. and can amp his own strength enough to hurt superman with his blows.
    Last edited by master of read; 04-16-2024 at 02:38 PM.

wanna know how powerful his TK is?

Last edited by master of read; 04-16-2024 at 02:50 PM.

“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Four Knights of the Apocalypse:
    spoilers:
    Kilbeggan: Haha! I can cast spells twice to double their effect.

King: Neat trick. *scorches Kilbeggan with Solar Beam*

Kilbeggan: Ow. Ok, casting spells twice is clearly not enough to cover the difference in power. But even if you strike me down your son has corrupted by his the hatred you yourself sowed his heart. mertyl is lost to you forever!

King: Hush hush. Do you hear that?

Kilbeggan: Hear? What am I supposed to hear?

King: I can clearly hear Diane calming down our boy and explaining the truth to him. We have things to discuss as a family. But we will be fine. Mertyl will be fine. You, who came to my home with vile intentions and manipulated my son for your own personal gain, on the other hand will not be fine.

Kilbeggan: Aw ****.
    end of spoilers

Kaiju no. 8

spoilers:

Nines: So, you prioritized on saving your woman to prevent my next evolution over protecting your comrades and the civilians of this city. Bravo, Kafka. You finally made a crucial decision on your own instead of waffling between your options like an indecisive child. But because of that, my Mega Monsters will annihilate the shelters and slaughter your frie--

Kafka: Yeah, you're making a ton of assumptions, buddy. Maybe you should actually check to see if you even have any Mega Monsters left.

Nines: What're you babbling abou -- *pauses as he doesn't sense any other active monsters in the city* Oh. Oh, that isn't good. How is this possible?

Kafka: I have some amazing friends. See, for all of your calculative genius and observations, you've got this terrible tendency of underestimating human potential. It's a damn shame that you're not going to get a second chance at fixing that flaw of yours. *Kafka starts bouncing on his feet, swaying as he begins loosening his muscles*

Nines: Don't be so conceited. Do you actually perceive yourself as a threat to me? You've never been anything more than a minor inconvenience to my plans.

Kafka: Is that so? Well, if I'm that insignificant to ya, then you won't need to block this, right? *shoots forwards and rears his fist back. His punch is intercepted by Nines' forearm, the collision causing rippling shockwaves that tear through the pavement of the surrounding streets.*

Nines: Are you beginning to understand your position now? Thanks to the assimilation of your Commander, I've evolved to the point where you aren't even an irritation to me. The only reason that you're even standing before me is because I could've killed you at any time of my discretion.

Kafka: You're sure talking a lot of **** for blocking a punch that I haven't even put my back into. And since you brought up our Commander...*Kafka lifts his left hand, curls it into a fist and delivers an electrified straight punch into Nines' arm, the concussive impact tearing through Nines' muscles and joints*

Nines: What the--! What the hell was that?

Kafka: This is our requiem for him. So, you'd better savor it, you arrogant bastard.
    end of spoilers

Last edited by Len Ikari145; 04-17-2024 at 06:04 AM.