Page 572 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 7247252256256856957057157257357457557658262267210721572 ... LastLast
Results 8,566 to 8,580 of 36575

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    well he's not joker. he's batman. :P

also, for some reason, he's been killing alternate version of bruce wayne and teamed up with the grim knight, who's basically the punisher.
    That has got to be one of the weirdest teamups ever. BatJoker and BatPunisher teaming up to kill s-t. You'd figure that they'd be at each other's throats.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

I don't know if any of you guys are following Scyther Inc's Power Rangers Audio Drama, no relation to the Boom Comics Canon or Show Canon, so I'll put this in spoilers just in case buuuut....

spoilers:

Evil Tommy slept with Scorpina.

Just putting that out there.

end of spoilers
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    That has got to be one of the weirdest teamups ever. BatJoker and BatPunisher teaming up to kill s-t. You'd figure that they'd be at each other's throats.
    That's because Grim Knight is honestly no different than Laughs, since he has absolutely no qualms with murdering anyone who doesn't agree with his methods of "protecting" Gotham City. In fact, Grim Knight is basically what you get if Batman was as insane and authoritarian as Injustice!Superman.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    That's because Grim Knight is honestly no different than Laughs, since he has absolutely no qualms with murdering anyone who doesn't agree with his methods of "protecting" Gotham City. In fact, Grim Knight is basically what you get if Batman was as insane and authoritarian as Injustice!Superman.
    Huh. Now I kinda want to see those hanging out together.
    Granted, Batman Who Laughs would probably be gassing everyone at the same time, but it would still be interesting.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Walking Dead Comic.

spoilers:

Rick's Dead and the comic has reached it's conclusion. Got turned into a walker and capped by his son.

Meanwhile, in the TV Show? Carl gets turned into a walker, offs himself, and then later Rick gets blown up, I think, and then he falls down a river for his spinoffs.

end of spoilers

Just some funny zombie trivia for you guys.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Pirate Maid!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Walking Dead Comic.

spoilers:

Rick's Dead and the comic has reached it's conclusion. Got turned into a walker and capped by his son.

Meanwhile, in the TV Show? Carl gets turned into a walker, offs himself, and then later Rick gets blown up, I think, and then he falls down a river for his spinoffs.

end of spoilers

Just some funny zombie trivia for you guys.
    ...This is probably why The Walking Dead never truly pulled me in.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...This is probably why The Walking Dead never truly pulled me in.
    Honestly I kinda checked out after The Governor arc.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Looking at my old story notes and apparently I was absurdly ambitious.

Imagine a fantasy steampunkish setting where airships are common and weapons like swords and spears are still feasible to use alongside firearms. The setting had just went through a world war, still recovering several years later. Airpiracy has risen and relief efforts is slow. So many areas across the world start seeking help from other groups. The focus is on such a group called the Helix shipping company, a very small crew with a single airship composed of:

1. A young man from the countryside and the third newest member that really isn't by choice. However, he's the most heroic of the crew who wants to do the right thing.

2. An ex-knight (which in this story is moreso a super soldier) who has quite the addiction for booze and women to cope with his experiences of the war. He is the crew's strongest fighter.

3. The captain, a woman with a very notorious reputation in the underworld who usuallly denies she used to be a pirate gone legit. Her age is very vague as she has learn age manipulation in her travels around the world.

They do good things, probably illegal things, and go on adventures as the world slowly recovers.

...Looking at it again is really making me want to try reviving this into my list of things to try writing.

Honestly I kinda checked out after The Governor arc.
    In the comics, I stopped investing much at the farm arc...Everyone getting pissed off at each other made me realize this would be a thing in the series I might not stand. Course, tried to see more but I was just feeling depressed to be honest.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Huh. Now I kinda want to see those hanging out together.
    Granted, Batman Who Laughs would probably be gassing everyone at the same time, but it would still be interesting.
    it works in a psycho sort of way.

and this will make pen happen: laughs utterly wipes out the court of owls.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Looking at my old story notes and apparently I was absurdly ambitious.

Imagine a fantasy steampunkish setting where airships are common and weapons like swords and spears are still feasible to use alongside firearms. The setting had just went through a world war, still recovering several years later. Airpiracy has risen and relief efforts is slow. So many areas across the world start seeking help from other groups. The focus is on such a group called the Helix shipping company, a very small crew with a single airship composed of:

1. A young man from the countryside and the third newest member that really isn't by choice. However, he's the most heroic of the crew who wants to do the right thing.

2. An ex-knight (which in this story is moreso a super soldier) who has quite the addiction for booze and women to cope with his experiences of the war. He is the crew's strongest fighter.

3. The captain, a woman with a very notorious reputation in the underworld who usuallly denies she used to be a pirate gone legit. Her age is very vague as she has learn age manipulation in her travels around the world.

They do good things, probably illegal things, and go on adventures as the world slowly recovers.

...Looking at it again is really making me want to try reviving this into my list of things to try writing.
    i say go for it. sounds interesting.

i say go for it. sounds interesting.
    Thanks. Perhaps Ging Moors (the ex-knight) will finally see some action that's not in the confines of my brain.

it works in a psycho sort of way.

and this will make pen happen: laughs utterly wipes out the court of owls.
    Oh right. They were a thing.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator