Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Yeah, you guys are always great.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Hey, everyone. What do you enjoy most about the Rumbles forum?
    The community and my friends here.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Why I still love Neo.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

The community
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

The nacho cheese.

...no wait, that's something else.

Yeah, it's all the other weird nerds here being just the right kind of weird nerds, and the general way we at least try to keep each other in line to foster civil discussions and behavior.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

Why I still love Neo.
    I hope that they don't try to redeem her next season.

I can kinda buy Emerald's heel face turn since Emerald is a bit too bland beyond being sad that Cinder gives her the cold shoulder all the time, so it makes that at some point she'd go away from all that.

Neo however has been kinda laser focused on getting revenge for her best buddy's death, which wasn't really Ruby's fault to be honet. So her joining team RWBY would feel real off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

I can kinda buy Emerald's heel face turn since Emerald is a bit too bland beyond being sad that Cinder gives her the cold shoulder all the time, so it makes that at some point she'd go away from all that.

Neo however has been kinda laser focused on getting revenge for her best buddy's death, which wasn't really Ruby's fault to be honet. So her joining team RWBY would feel real off.
    I would love to see Neo's reaction when Ruby, after finally learning why Neo has beef with her, finally just screams at her that it was a f-ing GRIMM that killed Roman and Ruby had nothing really to do with it and that Neo was working for the Master of Grimm last season AND the woman who dragged Roman into all of that.

Then again, I just want to see Ruby explode on someone in general.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

I expect that by the end of next season, Neo will leanr how Roman died, either from Ruby or from Roman himself (A lot of people are speculating that they're in the afterlife now)

From there, she either refuses to accept it and dies, or accepts it and is no longer an enemy
    I would love to see Neo's reaction when Ruby, after finally learning why Neo has beef with her, finally just screams at her that it was a f-ing GRIMM that killed Roman and Ruby had nothing really to do with it and that Neo was working for the Master of Grimm last season AND the woman who dragged Roman into all of that.

Ruby's default response to Trauma is to repress it and move on, and eventually that bottle ain't gonna be able to hold no more.

The nacho cheese.

...no wait, that's something else.

Yeah, it's all the other weird nerds here being just the right kind of weird nerds, and the general way we at least try to keep each other in line to foster civil discussions and behavior.
    Dammit, I forgot the cheese.

Can I change my answer?

Aside from my-ahem-*reservations* about Team RWBY and JNR's acceptance of Emerald into their group, Emerald only really joined with them out of a need for survival (since Salem was going to kill her), not because she's suddenly switched allegiances. Emerald has an extremely codependent relationship with Cinder, so I doubt that's going to broken so easily. It all depends on what she does the next time they meet. I don't care much for Neo's possible redemption in any case because the fact that she actually trusted Cinder and didn't expect a betrayal makes my head hurt.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Dammit, I forgot the cheese.

Can I change my answer?
    I'm lactose intolerant otherwise I too would have voted for the cheese.

Several people seem to think that she's going to explode on her team for relying so heavily on her leadership when she's only a 15/16 year old kid.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I'm lactose intolerant otherwise I too would have voted for the cheese.
    I’m arsehole intolerant.

Cheese I’m good with.

Wrecked.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator