Page 683 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 18358363367367968068168268368468568668769373378311831683 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 36799

Wait, Norman is still around spouting his rhetoric about the terrible book he wrote ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Wow, this guy's petty, insecure and may be crazy. I actually pity him a little.
    Got a video for you, Len.

Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Wait, Norman is still around spouting his rhetoric about the terrible book he wrote ?
    when did he ever stop?

Got a video for you, Len.

oh he went after fred too. went on his book page on amazon and just spammed comments, talked about sales a bunch, and shilled his own book.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Black Clover: I was expecting several things from this chapter, but what I did not expect was a manga appearance from the Addams Family. O_o
    I'm reminded of a gag from Eyeshield 21 where a really weird looking character's parents were revealed to look exactly like their son and one character went "Ok, that explains him, but why are they like that?"

Same vibe in this chapter.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Well, that means the plan has gone off the rails. That's good for the Straw Hats, and bad for the bad guys. Because when **** gets flipped is when the Straw Hats are at their most dangerous, since they work best without a plan and flying by the seat of their pants.

Orochi should've just let the plan continue without a hitch, because THEN he'd know what to expect. Now? Now who knows what our heroes are gonna do! Mark my words, Orochi is gonna regret trying to be clever, because the best laid plans fall at the feet of the Straw Hats.
    Yup. Just noted that meself.

Orochi is going to be surrounded by chaos and cry out for his retainers and Kaido to save his ass. Only for them all to be knocked out. Well... Kaido might not be down by that point. He'll still be duking it out with whomever has to fight Kaido.

Extraordinary Member

YES, KAMALA IS IN THE GAME!!!

And she seems important to the story and might have a fun buddy road trip with Bruce! I'm so happy about this.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    when did he ever stop?
    Maybe I've not been following him closely enough ...

oh he went after fred too. went on his book page on amazon and just spammed comments, talked about sales a bunch, and shilled his own book.
    Oh I know he went after Fred, just didn't know he was still actively running around Amazon.

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

...I was about to ask myself what the hell did Booster Gold unleashed but found out immediately after this image.

Like holy god damn, what the **** did you just do, Booster? O_o

Edit: you can see I just barely keep up with events in comics...Thank Quora I ran into this.
    Last edited by Iron_Twister; 10-04-2019 at 02:14 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Tom King is Generally a great writer, He cannot do Booster Gold very well at all

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post

...I was about to ask myself what the hell did Booster Gold unleashed but found out immediately after this image.

Like holy god damn, what the **** did you just do, Booster? O_o

Edit: you can see I just barely keep up with events in comics...Thank Quora I ran into this.

linkara did a ep on it. booster cocked up. he cocked up bad.

Maybe I've not been following him closely enough ...

Oh I know he went after Fred, just didn't know he was still actively running around Amazon.
    same song and dance: you put a negative review on his page, he will call you a troll, a moron, mock you for your purchases on amazon, and quote from his own book. oh and if you like and/or make youtube vids, you are a boring person with no life.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    YES, KAMALA IS IN THE GAME!!!

And she seems important to the story and might have a fun buddy road trip with Bruce! I'm so happy about this.
    Much like way back when Laura Matsuda got her dub voice in SFV and I was annoyed at that, I am very annoyed that Kamala doesn't have a THICC New Jersey accent.

Let regional accents happen more in video games, dammit!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Tom King is Generally a great writer, He cannot do Booster Gold very well at all

linkara did a ep on it. booster cocked up. he cocked up bad.
    Ah, I see...But jeeeeezzzzzz.

...Reminds me to binge watch Linkara in the meantime.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Yup. Just noted that meself.

Orochi is going to be surrounded by chaos and cry out for his retainers and Kaido to save his ass. Only for them all to be knocked out. Well... Kaido might not be down by that point. He'll still be duking it out with whomever has to fight Kaido.
    By the way, theis arc is being structured like a Kabuki Play, and Kabuki Plays are 5 acts

The 3rd act is traditionally the one that contains tragedy