nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    beat ya to it a few pages back.

but yeah. doomsday is jealous how badly spawn killed superman.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

This week's SomethingTober had to settle for some rush jobs due to time and energy constraints, but some of them came out okay.

08 - Blue Daisy
    09 - Herr Fuego
    10 - Sarah Boo
    11 - Sound Spider (warning: actual spider)
    12 - Hatching Practice 1
    13 - Roxxy
    14 - Woman Reading (with cat)
    Last edited by Sharkerbob; 10-14-2023 at 07:24 PM.

Liu Kang, I'm pretty sure that's not something a heroic protagonist should be bragging about, my guy. And November is going to a treat for Invincible fans.
    You could say it will be a Movember unlike any other.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Basically Castlevania with my personal favorite Dracula (yeah yeah, I know everyone else on earth prefers Lee, don't judge me). Instant wishlisted, hope it's decent.

Extraordinary Member

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    This week's SomethingTober had to settle for some rush jobs due to time and energy constraints, but some of them came out okay.

08 - Blue Daisy
    09 - Herr Fuego
    10 - Sarah Boo
    11 - Sound Spider (warning: actual spider)
    12 - Hatching Practice 1
    13 - Roxxy
    14 - Woman Reading (with cat)
    Pretty good. I like them.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Undead Unluck: Fuuko, while tactically sound, this plan is still nucking futs and is worthy of Andy's brand of recklessness. We also learn that Artifacts are capable of growing more powerful in response to the user's emotions and can even evolve, which I admit that I thought only the three Sacred Treasures could do.

Spy x Family: Damian, you are making this more complicated than it needs to be, you tsundere brat. And Anya, you're self-sabotaging yourself again, sweetie. Even if I know you're at the "boys have cooties" phase. Dang kids.

...Oh God, I'm old! O_O

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

I feel sufficiently hyped!
    Spy x Family: Damian, you are making this more complicated than it needs to be, you tsundere brat. And Anya, you're self-sabotaging yourself again, sweetie. Even if I know you're at the "boys have cooties" phase. Dang kids.

...Oh God, I'm old! O_O
    I don't think it's even a cooties thing with Anya. She's genuinely doesn't even consider romance on her mind. Because she's 4-5 years old. She just wants to eat the nice cookies, help her papa and make sure her mama doesn't steal her thunder. I am however a bit concerned that Melinda wants Damian to get closer to Anya. Maybe she just wants to go on a play-date with Yor involved. Or maybe it's something more sinister. Who knows.

And we're all old. Best to just embrace your inner grumpy 78 year old.

https://youtube.com/shorts/RDl-HMNTu...RzLsW21Ed93biU

that moment when you actually feel bad for micheal myers

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Pretty good. I like them.
    Thank you.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I feel sufficiently hyped!

I don't think it's even a cooties thing with Anya. She's genuinely doesn't even consider romance on her mind. Because she's 4-5 years old. She just wants to eat the nice cookies, help her papa and make sure her mama doesn't steal her thunder. I am however a bit concerned that Melinda wants Damian to get closer to Anya. Maybe she just wants to go on a play-date with Yor involved. Or maybe it's something more sinister. Who knows.

And we're all old. Best to just embrace your inner grumpy 78 year old.
    I do have my suspicions that she is looking for the opportunity to gauge Anya since it is heavily hinted her and her husband were involved with Project Apple and whatever experiment made Anya into a telepath, so she might recognize her as one of the escaped test subjects.