Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Funfact: There is a "MMA fighter" in China whose social credit has been destroyed because he's been defeating "martial arts masters"

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    So 2020 decided to give us a gift after... well... all of 2020.

I'm gonna accept it and thank them, because I'm terrified what the year will do if I piss it off by rejecting the gift.

Probably bring back the murder hornets, only they're the size of a Haast's eagle. And they inject you with a new type of chemical that causes a type of super cancer that can be spread to other people through hugs and kind gestures. And it causes the victim's flesh to just melt off.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I did not expect, even without the supremely terrible the current administration in my country is, that the UK government would openly announce their intention to breach international law in parliament and thereby not only practically assure a No Deal Brexit but also cripple our ability to make international trade deals for years to come.
    Oh? What laws does he want to break?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Oh? What laws does he want to break?
    Keep it in the politics thread guys.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

I'm gonna accept it and thank them, because I'm terrified what the year will do if I piss it off by rejecting the gift..

Hey, if the cosmic horrors like our entertainment, who are we to argue?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Funfact: There is a "MMA fighter" in China whose social credit has been destroyed because he's been defeating "martial arts masters"

Oh man I've seen that video. Funny and sad over just how petty they're being because of his awesomeness.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post

I'm gonna accept it and thank them, because I'm terrified what the year will do if I piss it off by rejecting the gift.

Probably bring back the murder hornets, only they're the size of a Haast's eagle. And they inject you with a new type of chemical that causes a type of super cancer that can be spread to other people through hugs and kind gestures. And it causes the victim's flesh to just melt off.
    To me with the announcement Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game's re-release and Streets of Rage 4. this year was been a good year for beat em ups.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

RIP Diana Rigg.

I unfortunately only knew her in the role of Olenna Tyrell on Game of Thrones, still saddened by the loss.

2020 gave us War Hams.
    Kick ass spin off of TTS.

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Keep it in the politics thread guys.
    If I'm too lazy to look it up in the News, I'm WAY too lazy to go over to the Comm board and look through it for this one detail.

Guess my curiosity will remain unsated.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Oh man I've seen that video. Funny and sad over just how petty they're being because of his awesomeness.
    Doesn't seem to be because of his awesomeness (even he says he's nothing special). More that he's attacking "traditional Chinese values" by humiliating so-called 'masters' of various Chinese martial arts in fights.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post

That video got way more real than I was expecting.

Had heard about that guy before, though. Pretty unreal. Like, right out of a movie.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

I’m reading a pretty awesome revenge manga called Juujika no Rokunin. I can’t wait to see how brutal this series gets.

I reread the latest Kengan chapter and that call out was rather epic.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    If I'm too lazy to look it up in the News, I'm WAY too lazy to go over to the Comm board and look through it for this one detail.

Guess my curiosity will remain unsated.
    I can drop you a short explanatory video on the topic by PM if you want Munch.

As a heads up, it's pretty dry viewing and mostly about specifics of international trade law and state aid.

If you're interested in the British legal system and international trade, it is fascinating stuff.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 09-11-2020 at 01:58 AM.