Page 307 of 2458 FirstFirst ... 2072572973033043053063073083093103113173574078071307 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 36869

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    A new power rangers game was just announced!

https://realotakugamer.com/power-ran...ming-platforms

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Four new additions for the Jump Force roster have been revealed, specifically four Naruto characters and it's a bit of a mixed bag.

Kakashi was expected, as was Boruto but to a slightly smaller degree.

Gaara is a (very) pleasant surprise.

Kaguya being the series' villainess representative is however a surprise. I was certain that they'd go with Madara for the Naruto bad guy.

And if they're sticking with six figures per series that means that out of the old big three, Bleach is the only one with one its main heroines as the female representative. That's weird.
    Honestly this has be convinced there will be more than 6 a series, because I do not see anyway Sakura doesn't get in here
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

Still my absolutely favourite moment in One Piece.
    There's a dude on Twitter named Grant who is doing a One Piece Read, each chapter gets a summary and a standout panel. He's only just gotten to Enies lobby, and I can't wait to see that moment

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

EDIT: Nevermind.
    Last edited by Nik Hasta; 01-17-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Extraordinary Member

On Jump Force, Apparently Boruto is not being counted as a Naruto Character, so Naruto is only at 5 characters ATM

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Glad to see Liu Kang becoming a good guy again. Revenant Liu Kang was annoying me.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 01-17-2019 at 07:01 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

if you haven't been interested in wrestling for a while or ever, you might want to change that up.

thing have been crazy in the last few weeks.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    if you haven't been interested in wrestling for a while or ever, you might want to change that up.

thing have been crazy in the last few weeks.
    I'm all in for All Elite, but I'm still staying far the **** away from Raw and Smackdown. Seems they're resorting to cheap topless skits for ratings.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I'm all in for All Elite, but I'm still staying far the **** away from Raw and Smackdown. Seems they're resorting to cheap topless skits for ratings.
    well raw is crap. smackdown is generally the better show. almas/rey was match of the week, easily.

but i mean as far other **** goes. marie and mike kanellas have asked for their release. the revivial just straight up quit after their match on monday. dolph has asked for his release. and there is talk that goldust might jump ship and go be with his brother in AEW.

and now, word has it that vince is offering anyone who's contract is up this year double their pay.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Glad to see Liu Kang becoming a good guy again. Revenant Liu Kang was annoying me.
    I kinda thought Evil Liu Kang was interesting since Original Liu Kang was surprisingly so vanilla he had to be killed off to suddenly get people to realize **** got real.

I like that the New Liu Kang felt betrayed by Raiden's guidance due to misinterpretations from the Original timeline and....Raiden accidentally killing him was the final step to have Liu Kang just flat being the most vengeful of the revenants.

But honestly, I do like to see how Liu Kang got over his hatred and became good since he is not as vanilla as his original incarnation at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    I kinda thought Evil Liu Kang was interesting since Original Liu Kang was surprisingly so vanilla he had to be killed off to suddenly get people to realize **** got real.

I like that the New Liu Kang felt betrayed by Raiden's guidance due to misinterpretations from the Original timeline and....Raiden accidentally killing him was the final step to have Liu Kang just flat being the most vengeful of the revenants.

But honestly, I do like to see how Liu Kang got over his hatred and became good since he is not as vanilla as his original incarnation at this point.
    i agree. probably the reason i never really gravitated to liu before.

evil liu? i can get. he did everything that he was suppose to do and got fucked over in the end. so he would be right to be a wee bit miffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post

Being resentful towards Raiden for his actions I can sympathize with, but Jax's suggestion that Liu and Kitana are not simply wrathful puppets of Quan Chi, but that they consciously chose to revel in their scorn to the point that they have no emotional compunctions about killing their friends disturbs me.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.