Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post

Sega was *not* kidding when they said that Frontiers was going to be more mature than previous Sonic games. Christ, what was the rating for this?
    For North America with ESRB it has an E for everyone certificate, and in the UK it has an age rating of PEGI-7.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Yeah, finished it yesterday. An extremely good and interesting book.
    I'm heading through it, and whoo, does KB really write the Canadian people well. I mean, unsurprising, but I can actually hear the bloody accents.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

RIP Antonio Inoki

If there's thunder in your area, do not be alarmed, a rematch is merely underway.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    RIP Antonio Inoki

If there's thunder in your area, do not be alarmed, a rematch is merely underway.

Oh man, he's one of those people I never expected to die on some level.

And 79 isn't that old. RIP indeed.

The Kickstarter for both Penny Blood and Armed Fantasia is over and astonishingly, they managed to clear all of their stretch goals. I can't wait to see the finalized version of these games in the next couple of years.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    The Kickstarter for both Penny Blood and Armed Fantasia is over and astonishingly, they managed to clear all of their stretch goals. I can't wait to see the finalized version of these games in the next couple of years.
    That’s awesome.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Hell yeah.

I see Liz Truss has cut taxes on the rich and is now planning a 'new age of austerity'.

Cripes.

It's amazing how this **** continues to happen under right-wing governments, and they keep getting voted in (not Truss, just Right-wingers in general).
    Why are we here?

"...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Real tax cuts for the rich have never been tried!
    Just like communism!

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Come on guys, everyone knows that tax cuts on the ultra rich is best way to spur economic growth!

Wait, what? That's actually never worked? Huh. Next you'll tell me that austerity in a time of recession makes it worse. Wait...

Oh well, the tax cuts will work this time!

Paul Krugman, Nobel Prize winning economist who writes for the NY Times, call this zombie economics. It should be dead, but instead it keeps coming and trying to eat brains.
    I like Krugman's point of view.
    Why are we here?

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I see Liz Truss has cut taxes on the rich and is now planning a 'new age of austerity'.

Cripes.

It's amazing how this **** continues to happen under right-wing governments, and they keep getting voted in (not Truss, just Right-wingers in general).
    I know "the rich" already have all sorts of loopholes for minimizing their taxes, but how much more can they officially cut, I wonder?

Extraordinary Member

It's not as good as the previous ED but the song certainly slaps.

I know "the rich" already have all sorts of loopholes for minimizing their taxes, but how much more can they officially cut, I wonder?
    It is an interesting question. Seemingly 'as much as they continue to decide to cut', because there's still space between where they are and 'zero'.
    Why are we here?

BANNED

It's either tax cuts that may have a minute chance of some economic benefit or throwing tons of money at social programs with negligible effects. Or just make the situation worse by promoting societal laziness and entitlement culture.

Either way, it sucks.