Page 670 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 17057062066066666766866967067167267367468072077011701670 ... LastLast
Results 10,036 to 10,050 of 36575
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Well me and my anime club friends are doing a actual podcast of our anime club doing stuff once the main buddy gets to well gear working.

I think voice only, so if you wanna know who I am, ask Cleric. He knows my first name.

Monday getting dr to check on that freakin mole btw.

And college is really killing my time. Jennifer is just making it worse.
    I remember when I allowed myself the conceit of thinking I had a secret identity....

Between Ramza shouting my name to anyone who will listen, and me recruiting rumblers for the Avengers project, my true name isn't that hard to find, lol.

What are you in school for again? I thought about doing a podcast once, but...LAZY.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and if that wasn't enough........

this guy's name popped up. again.
    Yep, John.

We assume he's just a former pirate captain that kept a stash of treasure that Buggy is seeking for. Then...We find out more.

Seriously, this chapter is like a freaking treasure trove of info that Oda gave as to say congrats for making it this far.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Yep, John.

We assume he's just a former pirate captain that kept a stash of treasure that Buggy is seeking for. Then...We find out more.

Seriously, this chapter is like a freaking treasure trove of info that Oda gave as to say congrats for making it this far.
    Oda dropping knowledge bombs this day.

"What? You wanna know some ****? Sengoku, get in here and educate these fools."

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Yep, John.

the fact that his name was spoken in the same breath as kaidoh, pops, and big mom shows that this dude was more than just some treasure loving guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    Oda dropping knowledge bombs this day.

"What? You wanna know some ****? Sengoku, get in here and educate these fools."
    is it wrong that i read all that in his dub voice?

Extraordinary Member

New Chapter of Record of Ragnarok is out.

despite the fact he is history most notorious serial killer...........jack is dapper as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Hancock screwed the WG and marines over royally by helping Luffy into Impel Down and then protecting him during the war. I'd say that made her a bigger liability than Weevil who mostly took down pirates connected to Whitebeard at the behest of his mother.
    This is true, plus the time she helped him escape in Sabaody. But when I said liability I meant more a threat to the general populace. And in Weevil's case, when went around going after those connected to Whitebeard, he was said to rack up a ton of civilian casualties and Kizaru made a note of how something had to be done with him.

CP-0 as an organization is such a big player in the world, and yet we know so little about them. They're frustrating and fascinating.
    Yeah, they're a scary group...especially with people like Lucci on their side and who knows what he's capable of now. The true secret(ish) strong arm of the WG.

one thing i'm most interested in is we finally have a reason why garp never went full admiral. i always assumed it was because he was somewhat lazy and didn't want the added work and respiniblity of being one. but now? turns out he has the nobles and doesn't wanna work directly under them. hmmmm. there is a story there.
    The more I'm learning about Garp, the more I respect him. Dude knows what's up. Also with this chapter I understand why Roger knew he could trust Garp with taking care of Ace.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    This is true, plus the time she helped him escape in Sabaody. But when I said liability I meant more a threat to the general populace. And in Weevil's case, when went around going after those connected to Whitebeard, he was said to rack up a ton of civilian casualties and Kizaru made a note of how something had to be done with him.

Yeah, they're a scary group...especially with people like Lucci on their side and who knows what he's capable of now. The true secret(ish) strong arm of the WG.

The more I'm learning about Garp, the more I respect him. Dude knows what's up. Also with this chapter I understand why Roger knew he could trust Garp with taking care of Ace.
    in my own head, i always thought of garp as something of a second in command of the marines. the air he gives off made me think that even the admirals gave way to his word.

Okay that was kinda cool.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

The Watchdog Of Hell!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Nah, and without diving back into it, it was just comments she made about the Doctor and during the argument that followed. Which is fine, differing opinions at all. Which is where I sit personally for the most part, as the conflict would've been neat. But at the same time, I was pretty damn aggressive in pushing Ishtar's side (and the side the 'mortals' seemed to share); and for what it's worth I apologize for that.
    Thank you. I hope the game works out for you.

On that note, Power Rangers Comic Spoilers!

spoilers:

The Rangers fights with Evil Doggie Krueger have not gone well. He stomped the Rangers in their first fight and then beat Tommy so bad he got demorphed and knocked out and then in their Zord Battle he wrecked the Thunder Megazord.
    end of spoilers

Sooo things are kinda bad right now.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator