Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    I mean, it's a good time.

Never a bad decision to read them again.
    Pretty much. I'm actually pretty happy the first series is getting more chapters translated to read compared to the first time cause for some reason only a few were translated.

I also checked out the author's other works as well. Fun stuff.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

who here has ever seen the Bad Seed and Mikey?
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Best. Halloween. Costumes. Ever.

Check out the video, whomever created these deserves an award.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I appreciate the way Shadiversity drew and held the bowstring in that demonstration.

While it makes for some decent dramatic tension in movies, it's become such a cliche at this point that it makes mediocre scenes just that little bit worse.

It's totally not FNAF!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

It's totally not FNAF!
    Nicolas Cage is just going through the scripts given to him and picking the most random ones at this point in his career, isn't he?
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Nicolas Cage is just going through the scripts given to him and picking the most random ones at this point in his career, isn't he?
    Dinosaur skulls are an expensive addiction

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I appreciate the way Shadiversity drew and held the bowstring in that demonstration.

While it makes for some decent dramatic tension in movies, it's become such a cliche at this point that it makes mediocre scenes just that little bit worse.
    seeing him draw that bow for that long? i felt that.

and don't get me started about that "behind the back" think the movie showed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Dude I’m down for it.

Black Clover: spoilers:
    And a new demonic duo is born and about to test their newfound bond against quite a formidable opponent. I can't wait to see what new abilities Liebe and Asta will unlock together and how well they function as a collaborative unit. We also get full confirmation that Lichita is Asta's mother.
    end of spoilers

My Hero Academia: spoilers:
    Once again, Ochako shows off what a clever fighter that she is and Toga doesn't get the answer that she was looking for(and it looks like the type of "like/love" that she meant towards Ochako was actually platonic; that's going to disappoint Toga x Izuku x Ochako shippers). Meanwhile, Shigaraki is still having a hard time recovering from his injuries and is still having a mental battle with his inner AFO. While some heroes arrive as backup, Gigantomachia and the villains come for the final showdown.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

RIP Sean Connery
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

my nerd heart weeps for this news. sean was one of my all time favorite actors, with "the hunt for red october" being my favorite connery movie.

hell, i loved him so much, i learned to imitate him in high school. a black kid from texas doing a piss poor scottish accent.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Oh man...RIP

The best Scottish acting as an Egyptian pretending to be Spanish who once married a Japanese princess badass mentor.