Page 531 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 3143148152152752852953053153253353453554158163110311531 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,965 of 36576
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    According to whom? The writers? VA staff? Animators? Have they said anything to imply that their interest in the series is degrading? Or this is just more fan speculation. Because having followed them of Twitter and the like, that's not what's going on. You seem to be basing your opinion and general impressions solely on what Youtubers and Redditors spout within their echo chambers, disregarding the fact that RWBY is shown to be marketable enough that it is still being sold in several mediums. So obviously, positive reception to the series outweighs its negative response. Hell, those same group of people on Youtube talk about how SAO is the worst anime ever created yet it's still immensely popular over in the West and Japan, and still producing novels, multiple games, a movie, manga adaptations and spin-offs, anime, etc, all of which are apparently good enough to be localized in the US without exception.

Just saying that they clearly don't represent the majority of the fandom.
    I avoid both comunities like the plauge because of how toxic they are. I base the fall in popularity on the fact that no one realy talks about RWBY outside of those two groups in this day and age. RWBY just dosn't have presence aroud the internet that it used to.

ANyway RT have been half assing their promotion of RWBY for the past two or three years and they seemed all to eager to cast it aside in favour of their new IP's.
    Last edited by TheLastDalek; 06-14-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I'm hoping for the latter since it's been mentioned more than once that his manifestation in this world is incomplete, so I'm hoping to see his full strength later in the manga. Plus, I don't know how the mangaka is going to top him as far as OP villains go.
    Whether he's resealed or sent scampering off to the Diamond kingdom, I'm certain that he'll return

And while we're on the subject of this guy, I've gotta say that as far as evil incarnate type villains go this guy is pretty magnificent. He's got a simple and classic yet amazingly creepy appearance and his part in the story really amps up the stakes of a conflict that was already world altering. And his abilities are so busted and terrifying. You really for how dangerous this guy is. He's just really well presented.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    now you all will know what we will have known for 60+ years
    My only complaint with them is one I have with many other fast food joints recently - their crunchy chicken sandwiches all suck for some reason. They must have all switched suppliers because it's all got some sort of rubber-layer in there now.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    I avoid both comunities like the plauge because of how toxic they are. I base the fall in popularity on the fact that no one realy talks about RWBY outside of those two groups in this day and age. RWBY just dosn't have presence aroud the internet that it used to.

ANyway RT have been half assing their promotion of RWBY for the past two or three years and they seemed all to eager to cast it aside in favour of their new IP's.
    They have new IPs that they need to promote, especially while a next RWBY season is in production. That doesn't mean they're throwing it aside, if they were doing that they wouldn't have made such an obvious effort to fix the issues that plagued season 5. And again, all the extra materials and merch and other products with the RWBY name are still there for a reason. People still care about and want to see this show. The fandom is still there, you should probably try avoiding the two negative groups you're talking about. They sounds whiney negativity that you don't need.

And hey, the show probably might not be as popular as when it first started airing. It's not the hot new IP that it used to be. But it's nowhere close to dying or anything like that. And even if it is. Just enjoy the show while it lasts. That's the fun part of any franchise one likes I think.

now you all will know what we will have known for 60+ years
    That it won't come to Alaska, because it can't acknowledge that "it's bigger in Texas" isn't accurate at all ?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

OH goooood! There's a Viral-Springtrap now!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    My only complaint with them is one I have with many other fast food joints recently - their crunchy chicken sandwiches all suck for some reason. They must have all switched suppliers because it's all got some sort of rubber-layer in there now.
    i tend to either stick with the whataburger or the patty melt. but still, sucks about the chicken.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Longtime 'X-Men' Editor Shares His Abandoned 'Beast' Script

John Ottman, whose credits include 'X2' and 'Days of Future Past,' details the pitch for a Hank McCoy spinoff and why Fox and filmmaker Simon Kinberg declined to read it.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Stellaris: so after a decade in game...I finally realized I haven't refitted my ships with new tech since day one.

...I was glad to not be in any war during that point because my fleets suck....

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Hm? I wasn't even aware that Whataburger didn't have stores across the country. We have like three where I live. Anyways, you guys are about to learn what true fine dining is
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Aside from nearly every major fast food chain (McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Sonic, etc.), we here have Five Guys, Smashburger, Applebees and a dozen or more local restaurants and diners that serve Burgers.

If they come to the NE Coast they will have a ton of competition.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Aside from nearly every major fast food chain (McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Sonic, etc.), we here have Five Guys, Smashburger, Applebees and a dozen or more local restaurants and diners that serve Burgers.

I've heard that Five Guys was overrated. I've never been myself, though.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    I've heard that Five Guys was overrated. I've never been myself, though.
    They give you a looooot of fries. Like, you'll fill up on those before you even get to the burger.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    That it won't come to Alaska, because it can't acknowledge that "it's bigger in Texas" isn't accurate at all ?
    I'm fairly sure the assholes and steer are bigger in Texas

i tend to either stick with the whataburger or the patty melt. but still, sucks about the chicken.
    Wienerschnitzel has a good one still, but it's the only one I've found in a while, and I don't feel like shelling out $4 for tests and feeling bitter and hungry if it fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Hm? I wasn't even aware that Whataburger didn't have stores across the country. We have like three where I live. Anyways, you guys are about to learn what true fine dining is
    They have a few outside Texas, but it's hit-or-miss as I understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post

They have plenty of competition here, but they've held their own well.