"Run all you want, villains! YOU'LL NEVER GET FAR ENOUGH!"
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Jedi Spiders??
    Shh! Phrasing! We don't want to give *them* ideas. (points over to a pair of black mouse ears peeking from a corner)
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

"Run all you want, villains! YOU'LL NEVER GET FAR ENOUGH!"
    Getting smashed in the gut while weightless is the quickest way to experience space travel.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    back at work after a week off

don't much care for this whole business of people asking me to do things
    Yeah, not looking forward to that again. On vacation myself.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Small Houses can also be dangerous, difference being that there isn't much of a thrill in a small house. Still, I agree that Big Homes are nothing but trouble.
    Idea: it's a House Horror movie, but it's one of those Tiny Homes, but the movie is about a bunch of Mice trying to survive the New Cat, so it's like it's also a Big Home.

:V

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Idea: it's a House Horror movie, but it's one of those Tiny Homes, but the movie is about a bunch of Mice trying to survive the New Cat, so it's like it's also a Big Home.

:V
    How about a tiny home where the mice are the monsters trying to kill the owners and anyone else living there.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

How about a tiny home where the mice are the monsters trying to kill the owners and anyone else living there.
    Only if the humans are the size of ants.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Only if the humans are the size of ants.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

So, there's a possibility that we may be getting a Final Fantasy 9 Remake along with Kingdom Hearts 4. If this list is the real deal, SE better bring back Sakuguchi for the former project. This could also explain why we're suddenly getting an anime.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 09-15-2021 at 07:02 PM.

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

So the US, UK and Australia have announced a new defence partnership and they’ve called it Aukus.

If you do a deal between those three countries and you don’t call it Usuka (You sucker)… politics, you’re doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    So the US, UK and Australia have announced a new defence partnership and they’ve called it Aukus.

If you do a deal between those three countries and you don’t call it Usuka (You sucker)… politics, you’re doing it wrong.
    Maybe Doc Aukus
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Extraordinary Member

https://twitter.com/amadcartoonist/s...97847423344642

MJ doesn't need fire to burn the symbiote.

Black Clover: spoilers:
    So, we finally get a glimpse into Zenon's background and as it turns out, he's the only morally upright member of his family. Even as children, Vanica and Dante were absolute dicks and picked on Zenon for his perceived weakness. Also, despite what we were originally led to believe, Dante is not the eldest in the family; they actually have an older brother who is likely the true leader of the Dark Triad. Zenon was also best friends/rivals with a boy named Allen, with their relationship being a mirror of Asta and Yuno. Hell, given the strong resemblance, Allen may very well be Asta's dad.
    end of spoilers

My Hero Academia: spoilers:
    Okay, I was not expecting for Stain and All Might to meet like this. And I was half-expecting Stain to attempt killing All Might after he called him a fake, only for it to be revealed that it was an act. And it is odd yet strangely fitting that Stain is the one to help All Might realize that his influence has inspired others to be more proactive in helping others and that because of him, hero society will never die. It also seems like he's undergone a bit of character development since being in Tartarus since he acknowledged the people that he killed were heroes, not "fakes" or "charlatans".
    end of spoilers