Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post

"Run all you want, villains! YOU'LL NEVER GET FAR ENOUGH!"
    Considering it looks like she's got OfA, they just got to run until she drops dead a week later from accelerated aging, all white hair and wrinkles. Because the 4th user only lived 20 years with it, and that was 4 or 5 users ago (depending on whether Izuku or All Might gave it to her).

And if it WAS All Might, Izuku's dead too (suicide). Because considering how society treats those with mutation Quirks, I doubt society would be any kinder to the Quirkless.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    So the US, UK and Australia have announced a new defence partnership and they’ve called it Aukus.

If you do a deal between those three countries and you don’t call it Usuka (You sucker)… politics, you’re doing it wrong.
    Now I understand why the US didn't insist on being first.

Actually, Arkus reminds me of Arkham
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Considering it looks like she's got OfA, they just got to run until she drops dead a week later from accelerated aging, all white hair and wrinkles. Because the 4th user only lived 20 years with it, and that was 4 or 5 users ago (depending on whether Izuku or All Might gave it to her).

And if it WAS All Might, Izuku's dead too (suicide). Because considering how society treats those with mutation Quirks, I doubt society would be any kinder to the Quirkless.
    I know you're right but what fun is the logical answer?
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

One episode in and it already slaps the Teela show.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Deltarune Chapter 2 comes out tomorrow

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    https://twitter.com/amadcartoonist/s...97847423344642

MJ doesn't need fire to burn the symbiote.
    Fuggin' scorched.

Extraordinary Member

I know you're right but what fun is the logical answer?
    Dog just has a tendency in fun stuff.

I'm gonna imagine that Izuku managed to safely share the power-boosting with Uraraka without giving her any of the other powers so that her body isn't over-taxed. That way they can zip around and smash bad guys together!

I like, and I'm listening to the theme song right now, and the intro has a heavily cut theme. The full theme is 2 minutes and 54 seconds long. The Full theme has lyrics that aren't in the cut intro theme.

https://www.awn.com/news/exclusive-l...sters-universe
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Eh.

I'm not really a fan of the art style myself. Feels very mid-2000s MOBA esq, like if Battleborn got a TV show. I like Skeletor's voice though.

Also, tonally the Kevin Smith series felt more sincere with what it wanted to do. I get this one is clearly aimed at a younger audience but it felt a bit /aggressively/ tongue-in-cheek for my liking in this trailer.

Extraordinary Member

As someone who thought Smith's rendition was okay, I think I'd say this one is better.

The art style as a whole is fine, but their He-Man just looks wrong

My Forum check it out

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Black Clover: spoilers:
    So, we finally get a glimpse into Zenon's background and as it turns out, he's the only morally upright member of his family. Even as children, Vanica and Dante were absolute dicks and picked on Zenon for his perceived weakness. Also, despite what we were originally led to believe, Dante is not the eldest in the family; they actually have an older brother who is likely the true leader of the Dark Triad. Zenon was also best friends/rivals with a boy named Allen, with their relationship being a mirror of Asta and Yuno. Hell, given the strong resemblance, Allen may very well be Asta's dad.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Allen being Asta's dad is a possiblity, but not a certainty since he would've needed to meet Lichita and conceive Asta before dying (obviously) while Zenon would've needed to adapt to his devil fairly fast before staging the coup with his siblings for all the events to work out. It could all line up in the end of course, but it's not clear shot yet.

I wonder if we've seen the oldest Zogratis sibling at some point before, since he's face is obscured, or if that's just being saved for a dramatic reveal. And while Zenon was a good guy, he's really lost himself after Allen's death.

Props to Yuno, he's basically defeated Zenon twice in a row now with only Langris to help him out.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    My Hero Academia: spoilers:
    Okay, I was not expecting for Stain and All Might to meet like this. And I was half-expecting Stain to attempt killing All Might after he called him a fake, only for it to be revealed that it was an act. And it is odd yet strangely fitting that Stain is the one to help All Might realize that his influence has inspired others to be more proactive in helping others and that because of him, hero society will never die. It also seems like he's undergone a bit of character development since being in Tartarus since he acknowledged the people that he killed were heroes, not "fakes" or "charlatans".
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    This was a really neat way in bringing Stain back, as a weird pep talk for All Might and a reminder of what he meant for people. He's basically saying "You're All Might, don't trash talk yourself just because you're feeling down. Go get **** done like you always do."

It's an oddly wholesome interaction between a superstar and a looney fan.

And Stain has always kinda shown that he's aware of how heinous his actions, wanting All Might to kill him and all that. Having to sitt in jail with his own thoughts for several months before running around in a broken society where only true heroes have the power to persist is sure to influence his thinking.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

I just found out that there's going to be a Batgirls book focused on Steph and Cass!

I am catiously optimistic.