Page 83 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687931331835831083 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 36871
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Yay today's my Birthday.
    Happy birthday!

Yay today's my Birthday.
    Happy Birthday

Thank you all for the condolences...I just got back from the funeral

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Yay today's my Birthday.
    happy birthday brucey

Yay today's my Birthday.
    Happy Birthday Bruce.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Happy Birthday, BLGH!

thanks

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Happy Birthday, Bruce!

Happy Birthday Bruce!

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

That feeling when, after virtually never (and only for about 3 weeks maximum at that) growing a beard in the past due to work, you’ve grown one that’s looking really quite cool and then you slip and trim it too far. And you can’t wait until it regrows in that area because you’re going to a white-tie function on Wednesday so need to look smart, not with a patchy-ass beard (note, not a patchy ass-beard) and stubble that isn’t blended in yet.

Imma have to shave the whole thing off, I think.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    That feeling when, after virtually never (and only for about 3 weeks maximum at that) growing a beard in the past due to work, you’ve grown one that’s looking really quite cool and then you slip and trim it too far. And you can’t wait until it regrows in that area because you’re going to a white-tie function on Wednesday so need to look smart, not with a patchy-ass beard (note, not a patchy ass-beard) and stubble that isn’t blended in yet.

Just scribble that area in with a sharpie.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post

Been trying to save money by not getting my hair cut. It's now about 9 inches past my shoulders. I tried to cut it myself, but the only thing I ended up cutting was my 'bangs', so now they keep falling in front of my face and I can't pull them back without a hair clip. I'm going to need to find the money sometime in the near future to get it cut.

Don't think I haven't wonder what would happen if I gave myself a baldy. If I could go into hiding for six months or so, I might do that and let it grow back in.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Extraordinary Member

Yay today's my Birthday.
    Happy Birthday

Damn, these Fighterz trailers barely ever show anything haha

One Punch Man: Flashy Flash is for real, hope all the S classes get scenes to shine like this

One Piece: Law seems to have already come to terms with the complete inability to make intricate plans when Luffy's around

Hero Academia: Interesting to see more intern stuff this time from edgelord birdman

Hunter x Hunter: guess it's off hiatus, seems like it's still a bunch of talking without much actually happened but I just skimmed it, need to read the previous few chapters again to remember exactly where it left off

also title page represents what it becoming my increasing attitude to this arc