Page 660 of 660 FirstFirst ... 160560610650656657658659660
Results 9,886 to 9,898 of 9898
  1. #9886
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,562

    Default


  2. #9887
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    So after watching the Down THe Rabbit Hole, on Wingsofredemption, it gotme thinking, who the fuck thinks swatting is a good idea? Is it jus edgy teens who are too dumb to relise how dangarous that is?

  3. #9888
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    How exactly are his abilities lame on paper?

    He's a badass normal (when compared to a lot of the setting he's in) who swings around a giant sword and can hit you with dragon shaped water blasts, and he creates mist to hide in.

    Sounds pretty badass.
    Nah, it's more like the case that compared to all the other Swordsmen of the Mist, his best things are basically mist and a large sword.

    It doesn't sound that impressive until you actually see the guy in action is what I'm saying compared to his peers.

    Edit: and...I'm not sure why people think he's lame. He sounds vanilla but...Come on.
    Last edited by Iron_Twister; Today at 06:42 AM.

  4. #9889
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    So after watching the Down THe Rabbit Hole, on Wingsofredemption, it gotme thinking, who the fuck thinks swatting is a good idea? Is it jus edgy teens who are too dumb to relise how dangarous that is?
    as much as i dislike wings, even i thought that was over the line.

  5. #9890
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Then... uh... donít, maybe...?

    I mean, Iíve got to say, MoR, Iím kinda with Nik on this one. Granted, Iím really not their target audience in any way. Even putting aside the fact that I donít, and never have, read any manga or watched anime beyond one or two viewings over a quarter of a century ago, Iím old as balls and watching things like reaction YouTube vids or gaming streams has never been part of my life. I prefer to just have my own reactions to things. But nevertheless, Rob is part of their product. He just is. Complaining that you donít want to watch their product and then just continuing to watch their product, particularly when it is openly marketed as just their own reactions and opinions, without it being forced on you as part of some secret police torture ritual, seems... kinda needlessly whiny and masochistic. And if youíre being masochistic and doing this to yourself, maybe donít complain about it...?

    But like I said. This really isnít my world. In the widest possible sense.
    i'll stick by what i said. i have changed my stances on reactors somewhat from when they started popping up in the last few years. nowadays, i do enjoy reactors who are watching older anime for the first time, namely one piece, just to see what they think and feel about it. and i have decided to stop watching RTTV's stuff, mainly due to rob's presence.

  6. #9891
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    as much as i dislike wings, even i thought that was over the line.
    Going by what I saw Wings seems to be a complete ass, but I frankly felt more sorry for him than anything else. The guy is pretty clearly traped in a cycle of depresion and self loathing and most his antogonisers seem to be no better than him (if anything alot of might actualy be worse).

  7. #9892
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    Going by what I saw Wings seems to be a complete ass, but I frankly felt more sorry for him than anything else. The guy is pretty clearly traped in a cycle of depresion and self loathing and most his antogonisers seem to be no better than him (if anything alot of might actualy be worse).
    i've been aware of wings for a while now. it's really weird. my dislike for him is different from my dislike of DSP or LTG. it goes up and down. one minute, he's a utter scum back who doesn't care who he offends and has some misplaced superiority complex. the next minute, he's a poor, depressed man who's stuck playing games for a living because that's what brings in the cash and his own self-loathing for his appearance.

  8. #9893
    The Tentacle God Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Dead City of R'lyeh
    Posts
    17,647

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    But like I said. This really isnít my world. In the widest possible sense.
    Is this why Ducks poop on everything ? They're not actually from Earth, so they have no regard for earthly things ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDalek View Post
    Going by what I saw Wings seems to be a complete ass, but I frankly felt more sorry for him than anything else. The guy is pretty clearly traped in a cycle of depresion and self loathing and most his antogonisers seem to be no better than him (if anything alot of might actualy be worse).
    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i've been aware of wings for a while now. it's really weird. my dislike for him is different from my dislike of DSP or LTG. it goes up and down. one minute, he's a utter scum back who doesn't care who he offends and has some misplaced superiority complex. the next minute, he's a poor, depressed man who's stuck playing games for a living because that's what brings in the cash and his own self-loathing for his appearance.
    Though, paradoxically; his trolls are his biggest monetary supporters.
    "... and when the Golden Toad started to sing, there was no turning back." - grampagen (Ochazuke)

    "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

  9. #9894
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Is this why Ducks poop on everything ? They're not actually from Earth, so they have no regard for earthly things ?





    Though, paradoxically; his trolls are his biggest monetary supporters.
    which is something i don't get. why give money to someone you don't like? i get they want him to read their........ahem......."funny" donation messages but come on. i have better things to waste my cash on.

    like more combiners. sigh. why can't i find a good dinobot combiner?

  10. #9895
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Earthrealm
    Posts
    13,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    which is something i don't get. why give money to someone you don't like? i get they want him to read their........ahem......."funny" donation messages but come on. i have better things to waste my cash on.

    like more combiners. sigh. why can't i find a good dinobot combiner?
    The mind of the troll is a mysterious one. They often hurt themselves in their confusion

  11. #9896
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The mind of the troll is a mysterious one. They often hurt themselves in their confusion
    and too stupid to realize it.

  12. #9897
    Prince of Duckness Beadle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Is this why Ducks poop on everything ? They're not actually from Earth, so they have no regard for earthly things ?
    Of course. We’re from Sat-tern. The other side of the aster-eider belt. We were first discovered by Stephen Squawking and Sir Patrick Moorhen using the Dabble Telescope.

  13. #9898

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •