Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    All Might has on several occascions looked at the two of them interacting with fondness and at least once outright said that Bakugo is a good friend to Izuku (in his own special way teehee ), and at no point has anything ever really challenged that notion beyond Bakugo being annoyed when it's brought up.
    I've read Horikoshi regrets some of the more 'extreme' things he wrote Bakugou doing to Izuku in the early chapters (particularly the suicide baiting). So he's probably doing something that we see in the American comics MHA is a love letter to: pretending something that happened in the early story just didn't. Though in the tie-in story for the first MHA movie, we see a panel of Izuku getting beaten on by other kids, Bakugou at front and center.

Of course, All Might has a history of being terrible at reading people. He honestly thought that Endeavor was the guy to go to for teaching kids, and didn't realize the guy all but hated him.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Extraordinary Member

Dragonball Dissection covers what its creator considers the best section of the Buu Arc, and the Best fight in the arc as well

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    I've read Horikoshi regrets some of the more 'extreme' things he wrote Bakugou doing to Izuku in the early chapters (particularly the suicide baiting). So he's probably doing something that we see in the American comics MHA is a love letter to: pretending something that happened in the early story just didn't. Though in the tie-in story for the first MHA movie, we see a panel of Izuku getting beaten on by other kids, Bakugou at front and center.

Of course, All Might has a history of being terrible at reading people. He honestly thought that Endeavor was the guy to go to for teaching kids, and didn't realize the guy all but hated him.
    In an interview tying in to the second MHA movie, Horikoshi said this about Bakugou:

Horikoshi isn't letting Bakugou off the hook or trying sweep his earlier actions under the rug since he still acknowledges that he was a horrible person(and capitalizes on it further with the tie-in to the first movie, as mentioned) and plans on how having him apologize to Deku for his treatment of him. Not to mention that All Might acknowledged recently that what Bakugou did to Deku in the past was bullying and that he's trying to make amends for it incrementally with acts such as helping him train with the new quirks he's gained from OFA.
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 07-19-2021 at 07:40 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

I saw it as him saying "I can't be too heavy-handed because he's popular" myself.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Another day, another new form Super Saiyan, another artist who thinks no eyebrows is a viable look.

I literally let out a little scream laugh when I saw the final page of the most recent chapter of the Dragonball Super.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

deeply considering reading my book on twich in one long stream.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Another day, another new form Super Saiyan, another artist who thinks no eyebrows is a viable look.

I literally let out a little scream laugh when I saw the final page of the most recent chapter of the Dragonball Super.
    No Eyebrows are a viable look!

I'll show you when I shave my full, luscious, glorious....

....Nah. **** that. Eyebrow life here, fam. Not even going to front.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I'm more of a 'challenge alternate universe self to various sparring matches' sort, myself.
    file_Miburohunter929_7-20-21 3_15 PM(2).jpg
    I noticed the label and specifically took this photo for this moment.

I have nothing else to say outside of acknowledging your continued existence which pleases me, but yeah.

Extraordinary Member

I don't think it's a form of Super Saiyan, I think its a God of Destruction form
    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    deeply considering reading my book on twich in one long stream.
    That'd be neat

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I don't think it's a form of Super Saiyan, I think its a God of Destruction form

That'd be neat
    All I know is that my boy Toppo had the best GoD Glowup. Vegeta gotta step it up to compete with the Ultima Lorax.

This looks better than I could have hoped for

yeah if you don't like watching middle aged men destroy their bodies don't click, but you should honestly know by the title what to expect

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
    file_Miburohunter929_7-20-21 3_15 PM(2).jpg
    I noticed the label and specifically took this photo for this moment.

I have nothing else to say outside of acknowledging your continued existence which pleases me, but yeah.
    *admires*

And it is a pleasure to see you as well, Kind Sir!
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

I had to look it up, and it is ridiculous looking. But the translation I saw had Vegeta call it a technique that a God of Destruction (Beerus) taught him, not a Super Saiyan form.

Only characters that can pull off the 'no-eyebrow' look are Beerus and Zabuza.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Jeez, no love for Super Saiyan 3's no-brow aesthetic? Just me?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Jeez, no love for Super Saiyan 3's no-brow aesthetic? Just me?
    You mean Super Saiyan Neanderthal? Because that's what SS3 always looked like to me.
    - C.S. Lewis