Page 774 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 27467472476477077177277377477577677777878482487412741774 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 36885
    Extraordinary Member

Some Said News, Rep. John Lewis has Stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

In potentially less sad news, Zac Efron nearly died while filming a show called "Killing Zac Efron"

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Lapis is trying. Ok.

She's really, really trying.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

maded an animation baybee

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

my tooth has gotten bad enough that i can't eat anything but ice cream and ramen.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    my tooth has gotten bad enough that i can't eat anything but ice cream and ramen.
    I take it the traditional home-tooth-removal methods won't help at this point, aka String & Door, A Hammer, or a Drunken ******* in a bar?

Seriously though, I'm sorry to hear your tooth is this bad. Do you have a way to take care of it somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Dalak View Post
    I take it the traditional home-tooth-removal methods won't help at this point, aka String & Door, A Hammer, or a Drunken ******* in a bar?

Seriously though, I'm sorry to hear your tooth is this bad. Do you have a way to take care of it somehow?
    my friend, my teeth have been steadily falling out since my senior year of high school. in fact, i ripped out one of the back teeth at that time because the pain was so horrible.

really, nothing came be done save for just removing all the bad ones as they crop up.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

May you all have years that are both happy and new.

The latter is unavoidable, but the former is certainly an aspirational state.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    May you all have years that are both happy and new.

The latter is unavoidable, but the former is certainly an aspirational state.
    And may your evil duck self find a pond full of everything a healthy duck requires.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    And may your evil duck self find a pond full of everything a healthy duck requires.
    Many thanks. My evil duck alter ego shall henceforth be called Mallardvolio.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Many thanks. My evil duck alter ego shall henceforth be called Mallardvolio.
    And with this, 2020 will be off to a great start
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

when the new year comes, i expect everyone to be bumping this theme, riding on hover boards and beating up robot ninjas.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

when the new year comes, i expect everyone to be bumping this theme, riding on hover boards and beating up robot ninjas.
    Nope, Guile Theme.

All day, every day.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Nope, Guile Theme.

All day, every day.
    but it's 2020.

this is what we are suppose to be doing. it says so in the title. :P