Default Xena Warrior Princess vs MCU Captain America

Regular Xena without any super powers.

1. Purely hand-to-hand only

2. Steve gets his shield, Xena gets her chakram, and her sword

3. A disc throwing contest - both compete to hit a certain number of targets accurately via tossing their respective weapons.

Who wins in each case?

Fantastic Member MorphyVSFischer's Avatar

Generally looking back I don't really recall anything putting her above Steve in strength, the helicopter feat means I 'd give it to Steve in that area but its not insane, she has stuff like throwing people huge distances, smashing a woman so hard into a stone pillar so hard it breaks, means she can keep up.

I think generally what would take it is her speed as Xena can catch multiple arrows literally an inch from her or someone's face.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

xena typically fought god and demi-gods on the regular, so she should be steve's ballpark in terms of strength.

hmmmmm. this one might be close because they both have stamina for days. the only thing i can see tipping it over for xena is her absolutely BS agility and pressure points. not sure if those would work on steve.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Favouring Xena here in #1, and feel she sweeps #2 & #3.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    ditto. especially 2 and 3.

steve is good with his shield but the utter BS xena does with her chakram would even make him say "i'm out".

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Yeah, she's got some insane strength feats even as "normal" Xena maybe as good as Steve's. But she's got comparable speed and the crazy pressure points.

For two, that chakram is crazy even compared to Cap's shield, especially if it's the magic chakram but the original is bad enough. Giving her a sword too just clinches it.

Both are crazy accurate but even Cap, with prep and foreknowledge, isn't going to throw his shield half a mile and hit specific targets that have to be hit at certain precise instants while they are all moving and struck from, again, half a mile away without seeing them.
    Power with Girl is better.

Cap will put up a fight but my money is on Xena.

Aside from taking down the Greek gods besides Ares, she took on the Persian army and 20,000 Japanese soldiers singlehandedly.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    i would like to remind everyone that xena is not a demi-god like herc. she is purely human.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Like, Xena is at least comparable in strength, and way higher in terms of speed, agility, skill, and experience. In H2H Steve is going to have to deal with sometime who can shut off his limbs and/or kill him with a few touches, and in 2 & 3 she can ricochet her chakram around better than MCU Cap can bounce his shield in his wildest dreams, especially if you give her the chakram that can split into 2.