oh hey I liked this one

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

goes without saying that "brooklyn 99" is one of my favorite comedies ever.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

It was great!

Honestly, getting to meet and get photos with Janet Varney (Avatar Korra, the Sheriff from Stan Against Evil), Monica Rial (Bulma), Ryan Bartley (Rei Ayanami), Grey Delisle (Azula, Catwoman, Daphne), and Timothy Zahn (Thrawn) was just awesome.

Nephews/family got to meet more of the Avatar voice cast and even Ashley Eickstein (Asoka).

Though, the best swag outside the autographs might just be the art piece I got of an EZ8 Gundam from 08th MS Team that is absolutely beautiful. The artist parted with the display model and even signed it for me, he was awesome.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    It was great!

Honestly, getting to meet and get photos with Janet Varney (Avatar Korra, the Sheriff from Stan Against Evil), Monica Rial (Bulma), Ryan Bartley (Rei Ayanami), Grey Delisle (Azula, Catwoman, Daphne), and Timothy Zahn (Thrawn) was just awesome.

Nephews/family got to meet more of the Avatar voice cast and even Ashley Eickstein (Asoka).

Though, the best swag outside the autographs might just be the art piece I got of an EZ8 Gundam from 08th MS Team that is absolutely beautiful. The artist parted with the display model and even signed it for me, he was awesome.
    awesome ****, dood.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

in a bit of a situation.

best friend just texted me a pic of him with a gun. i talked to him. something must have happened between him and his wife. i've contacted any member of his family that i could and they are gonna try to get to his house because something happens.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    in a bit of a situation.

best friend just texted me a pic of him with a gun. i talked to him. something must have happened between him and his wife. i've contacted any member of his family that i could and they are gonna try to get to his house because something happens.
    Oh man, hoping things are alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Oh man, hoping things are alright.
    update.

the gun was a bb gun. so there's that. apparently things have been worse for him than he was telling me. first off, he seperated from his wife and he's not handling it well. not to mention he's been drinking way more than he normally does, which is already a lot.

i talked to his wife, his siter and his brother. they are heading there now and his wife called for a wellness check.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post

oh hey I liked this one
    Hell yeah! That was a good one.

spoilers:
    **** Eustace!
    end of spoilers

And the next one is going to be... interesting.

i am drained. thankfully, he's ok but that was the most scared i've been in a long time. especially when i was trying to talk him down and i thought to myself, "am i gonna hear my best friend kill himself over the phone?"

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Oh wow, glad to see things cooled down but that is some heavy stuff there. Hoping he'll be okay because it does look like he's been through a lot.

Seven Deadly Sins - 4KOA:...****, this was a depressing chapter. spoilers:
    Percival reflects on how his existence created a domino effect that led to the deaths and misery of those that he's come to know, and concluded that his friends would also suffer if he continues to live. So, he commits existential suicide. I don't know if Ironside still has intentions of transferring his son's soul into Percival's vessel now that it's "empty" again. Arthur is giddy at this news while Pellegarde is notably perturbed at Percival's death. And Ironside, I don't know if you're only saying that to hide your own feelings about your brother-in-law's death, but **** you and him anyway since I have no sympathy for either of you. And now we have the Four Evils preparing to invade Brittania.
    end of spoilers
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Seven Deadly Sins - 4KOA:...****, this was a depressing chapter. spoilers:
    Percival reflects on how his existence created a domino effect that led to the deaths and misery of those that he's come to know, and concluded that his friends would also suffer if he continues to live. So, he commits existential suicide. I don't know if Ironside still has intentions of transferring his son's soul into Percival's vessel now that it's "empty" again. Arthur is giddy at this news while Pellegarde is notably perturbed at Percival's death. And Ironside, I don't know if you're only saying that to hide your own feelings about your brother-in-law's death, but **** you and him anyway since I have no sympathy for either of you. And now we have the Four Evils preparing to invade Brittania.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    This does feel appropriately tragic and hits quite a bit harder than when Meliodas died in the original series. There it was a heroic last stand against an overwhelming force, and since he's a demon from another realm a resurection wasn't out of the picture. Percy here basically committed suicide because he convinced himself that he didn't deserve to live with all the people that loved him. That's... really heavy for lack of a better phrase. How Suzuki handles this going forward will be interesting to see.

And as much as I've loved Arthur for his "Doesn't give a ****" style of villainy and casually snarky attitude, his delight at Percy's death here is absolutely despicable and reminds you that this guy needs a punch in the face.

I really want to see Guinevere's take on all this. Since she's the super-accurate seer.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Oh wow, glad to see things cooled down but that is some heavy stuff there. Hoping he'll be okay because it does look like he's been through a lot.
    he's been lying to me. he told me he had been sober for weeks but his wife and his brother told me he's been drinking way more then he normally does, which is already too much, IMO. not to mention a lot of other problems that i didn't know about.

We are getting a live action zelda film

https://theotakuauthority.com/ninten...of-zelda-film/