nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Oof, I'm sorry they're not treating you better. Everybody deserves to get at least a little pampered on their b-day.

We're here if you need us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Aw man.

That is rough and we're there for ya to vent or just get your thoughts out when nothing feels right in a day that's supposed to be important for ya.

You definitely heard me out during my roughest times in recent memory and I appreciated that. Best I can do is hear ya when you need someone.
    thanks doods. at least i know some people give a crap about how i feel and just don't make me accept anything. i mean, if you can't afford to give me what i want, then don't bother doing it, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    *gives a bro-hug* Dude, I'm sorry. This is supposed to be your day to indulge yourself, not just put up with whatever because they can't be more considerate towards your wants.
    thanks.

i dont have the money to indulge myself. and even if i do, i'm doing it alone because like i said, my IRL friends are either too busy or dont care.

honestly, i just want to play some board games and enjoy some japanese food.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    thanks doods. at least i know some people give a crap about how i feel and just don't make me accept anything. i mean, if you can't afford to give me what i want, then don't bother doing it, you know?
    I admit, I can definitely understand that.

Cause if I get something I'll honestly use once or twice to never and get the statement "it's the thought that counts" I'll honestly admit I rather be wished a good time instead and have my friend treat me to something much later when they got the better timing and resources. Half assing it and nobody is gonna enjoy that.

I love these shitpost edits

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    SomethingTober, the Finale!

29 - Petalmorph
    30 - Bobbi, Miner and Crafter Extraordinaire!
    31 - Happy Halloween!

Whew. Done. Finally!
    That petalmorph is really ambitious, your due diligence has really paid off.

Thanks for sharing these, it was fun seeing your journey, keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post

And now to gear up for some form of NaNoWriMo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Great pieces, enjoyed seeing your progress ^-^

Also .. almost forgot about NaNoWriMo... Guess I'll hop on that train as well.
    After a cursory glance, perhaps I'll follow you both.

Probably won't make it to the official 50k words, but it'd be fun to start something from scratch and actually complete some creative endeavour, instead of being lazy and letting the ideas fester, or piggybacking off of a PbP RPG for once.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post

Probably won't make it to the official 50k words, but it'd be fun to start something from scratch and actually complete some creative endeavour, instead of being lazy and letting the ideas fester, or piggybacking off of a PbP RPG for once.
    We can suffer together.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Having a blast with Marvel's Spider-man 2
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

sigh.

you know, whenever a birthday comes around in this house, we do it up big. order some food from a good restaurant. a nice cake. good friends.

i know my friends won't show up, (too busy or dont care), mom says she's making spaghettis (which is terrible) and pizza, (the cheapest one i can find) because my nephews are picky eaters, no cake that i want (gotta be considerate of others) and my sister is getting me crocs. (i wear tabis now. never asked for crocs) and i'll probably get gift cards to stores i don't shop at.
    That sucks, man.

Hoping you can salvage some fun out of the situation. (Happy birthday, too.)

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Thanks! It's definitely one of the pieces I'm most proud of out of the set!

Thanks for following along!

I'm not actually going to try going for a whole novel, I really am just atrocious at longform. But I'll try to get some writing done each day, or failing that, try to make at least one short a week, or something to that effect. Thing is, I know I can do 50k easy in a month if we're just talking sheer volume, if I can get a few key days of really solid writing in to hammer through the bulk of it. It's just a matter of what to write, and managing not to run out of steam after three chapters. :V

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    We can suffer together.
    The pact is sealed! :B

Happy Halloween!

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Happy Halloween!

No matter how many times I watch this show, it never ceases to make me laugh my ass off.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

He can never escape
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post

He can never escape
    almost feel bad for justin. lololololol

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post

He can never escape
    Okay, that made my day. Lmao

so mom changed her mind from little caesars to domino's.

sigh.

you know what? i'm just not gonna eat. since i'm just ordering for everyone else, they can eat whatever they want. i'll just not eat at the dinner. mind you, my birthday is tomorrow but the dinner is sunday.

so i'm gonna let them enjoy their pizza, and wings and spagetthi. i'll just eat nothing.