Page 2511 of 2511 FirstFirst ... 1511201124112461250125072508250925102511
Results 37,651 to 37,659 of 37659
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...Course the most silliest one I ran into was between Kendrick Lamar and a pair of VTubers that's not even that serious (but hilarious). But then there's that one with Lamar I heard was savage as hell.
    Don't you mean Kevin Lamar?

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

OCS with no artwork: Amazing Gal ( Meta) , Johnny Wolf ( human) , Fang ( Anthropomorphic Great Dane), Helga Stonewall ( Troll/ Bearfolk), Victoria Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Jenkins Stonewall , Sophia Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), David Stonewall , The Amazon Queen Corinethia Xykiaff ( Troll / Bearfolk), Rocky Stonewall, Barracus Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk), Bell Stonewall ( Troll / Bearfolk),

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

one of best friends was posting on facebook about how folks needs to stay offline when the MVC collection comes out or they will get bullied.

please note, my friend is a old head of the FGC and know all the legends and top players: dieminion, yipes, flip-champ, PRrog, justin, kbrad, and many others.

Maximilian outlines the corpo hell involved in the Marvel vs Capcom series, including the strangeness behind allowable character depictions and botches in digital distribution, while providing clips of his old ASSIST ME show in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Maybe I should get back to this some day lol

But there's just so many things to do now (both generally and entertainment-wise)

Speaking of which, whenever I get back to Elden Ring its going to go off with the new DLC
    The matchmaking, while still prowess-based, is a bit better for what it's worth. If you ever catch me on Steam, don't hesitate to hit me up for some tune-up fights, that Nina was nasty lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That is a really good MJ cosplay, and something that the lady herself would love to wear probably.
    Hmm...yeah, Lili probably would run up on Asuka's doorstep like this; unfortunately that's less a jackpot than serial criminal mischief and harrassment aha.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    one of best friends was posting on facebook about how folks needs to stay offline when the MVC collection comes out or they will get bullied.

please note, my friend is a old head of the FGC and know all the legends and top players: dieminion, yipes, flip-champ, PRrog, justin, kbrad, and many others.
    That's what ranks are for.

Sure there's the East Coast oldheads running MSP and team Cl0ckwork. They'll invariably rise to the top.

Now there'll also be a space for the rest of us near the bottom who want to play the ass-end of the cast like Jill, Amingo and Bone Claws Wolverine.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hellís Brigade's Avatar

Seeing Max that excited was pretty cool.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SOís Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Undead Unluck: Well...crap. it's funny how that UU fandom always mocked Kururu for her lack of utilization and screentime back in the 100th loop, but now that it turns out that her ability essentially makes her Shukuro Tsukishima, it's suddenly makes a lot more sense.

Centuria: Oh goody, our first major antagonist is a sociopathic water/blood bender. This is going to be oodles of fun for Julian/s. And that death flag better be a red herring, manga! Don't you freakin' dare do this to Julian and Titi!

Spy x Family:...Well, that was both heartwarming and severely depressing. I need booze. *Walks off to drink himself into a stupor*
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; Today at 11:33 AM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    That's what ranks are for.

Sure there's the East Coast oldheads running MSP and team Cl0ckwork. They'll invariably rise to the top.

Now there'll also be a space for the rest of us near the bottom who want to play the ass-end of the cast like Jill, Amingo and Bone Claws Wolverine.
    i know i'd get my ass washed if i go online with my team (cable, ryu, bb hood) but i dont care. i just wanna have this game and play with my nephews.

been a looooong time since i played any of these games. (i can get fightcade but i don't have a good controller anymore)

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Seeing Max that excited was pretty cool.
    it should say something that most of the reactions to that announcement were like "max must be going crazy". everyone knows how hard max has been championing a release of MVC 2 on modern hardware. and his reaction was so damn cool.

and dsp wants to try to clout chase off him now.