Page 86 of 2439 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990961361865861086 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 36574

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    Djinni's out of the bottle, browskie. That ain't never puttin' that **** back in.

Even Microsoft decided Office should be a paid subscription service instead of a single-sell product. Freakin' OFFICE. Like I should have to pay every month/year just to use Microsoft Word.

*angry steam-exhaling emoji*
    There are ways to still purchase the software instead of subscribing to it. I'd never subscribe to something like Office.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Incredible Member

That Dante gameplay reminds me of a thread idea I had. Of course, it's complicated by the fact that I'm not entirely sure what counts as a character action game.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

yotanwa is a beast of a woman. not only did she beat the enemies but she conquered their hometown and got them to join her.

and heki, the most mediocre general in all of qin, if not the entire series, finally gets a kill on a enemy commander. good on ya, dude.

reed richards faces his greatest challenge yet.

valeria richards..............has begun to notice boys.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    reed richards faces his greatest challenge yet.

valeria richards..............has begun to notice boys.

Valeria: “Dad, I’ve got something to tell you. You know that boy I was seeing? I stupidly got myself pregnant. So obviously I removed the embryo, force-grew it to full adult maturity and grafted on a high-level intellect education package and amenable personality matrix. Meet your granddaughter, Victoria.”
    *enter an elegant, attractive woman apparently in her early twenties*
    Victoria: “Delighted to meet you Professor Richards. I’ve heard so much about you from my gene-mother.”
    Reed: “.....”
    Franklin: “.... I have a funny feeling in my pants.”
    Reed: “SUUUUUUUUUE!!!!”
    *meanwhile, in Latveria*
    Doom: “Finally, Richards, I have my revenge.”
    Last edited by Beadle; 09-24-2018 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Valeria: “Dad, I’ve got something to tell you. You know that boy I was seeing? I stupidly got myself pregnant. So obviously I removed the embryo, force-grew it to full adult maturity and grafted on a high-level intellect education package and amenable personality matrix. Meet your granddaughter, Victoria.”
    *enter an elegant, attractive woman apparently in her early twenties*
    Victoria: “Delighted to meet you Professor Richards. I’ve heard so much about you from my gene-mother.”
    Reed: “.....”
    Franklin: “.... I have a funny feeling in my pants.”
    Reed: “SUUUUUUUUUE!!!!”
    *meanwhile, in Latveria*
    Doom: “Finally, Richards, I have my revenge.”
    of course, she consulted with uncle doom before this.

the winners of Tokyo Game Show's the "Future Award have been announced. among the winners are DMC5, Resident Evil 5, Kingdom Hearts 3 , Jump Force , and Mega Man 11. this non ranking award that goes out to upcoming games that received high praise at TGS. This is the first time a main line game in the classic Mega Man series has been giving the award, and it's the only non Battle Network game to do so.

the only Megaman games to win this award are Mega Man Battle Network 3 in 2002 and Mega Man Battle Network 5 in 2004.

http://www.rockman-corner.com/2018/0...how-tokyo.html

http://awards.cesa.or.jp/en/prize/future.html
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

So apparently in DMCV, V's style is some sort of magic and summonimg. Slightly disappointed as I expected him to play like Vergil, but I think this new style will be interesting.

Also apparently there will be some missions that require you to play as a certain character, but others will allow you to choose between whoever you want before the mission starts.

So Roshi got a MUCH better moment in the manga than he got in the anime, both as a character and fighting feats

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    So Roshi got a MUCH better moment in the manga than he got in the anime, both as a character and fighting feats
    Like I said before, I think Hit got screwed in the manga.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    So apparently in DMCV, V's style is some sort of magic and summonimg. Slightly disappointed as I expected him to play like Vergil, but I think this new style will be interesting.

Also apparently there will be some missions that require you to play as a certain character, but others will allow you to choose between whoever you want before the mission starts.
    It's interesting sometimes to experiment with different play styles of these types of games. Castlevania is done that in a few games where you have like The Swordsman / Vampire Slayer / Witch types.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    What happened?

Basically a couple cool moments of being Goku's teacher again and a few cool callbacks to his other masters

also he manages to impress Whis as he's able to fight with some of the concepts of Ultra Instinct as well as he does(not actually achieving UI, but close enough that he surprises Jiren and Beerus)

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Like I said before, I think Hit got screwed in the manga.
    Or maybe, just maybe ... he couldn't take a hit.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan