Page 2423 of 2460 FirstFirst ... 142319232323237324132419242024212422242324242425242624272433 ... LastLast
Results 36,331 to 36,345 of 36894

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Fantastic Member

In tribute to Toriyama, one of my old favourite video essays:

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Dune 2 kicks worm tail! Definitely sone changes from the original though
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Awwwe Guy closed the thread before I could talk about how I'd kick Baki's butt even if he was perfectly healthy. You know how for set-ups I get for bragging like that these days?
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Awwwe Guy closed the thread before I could talk about how I'd kick Baki's butt even if he was perfectly healthy. You know how for set-ups I get for bragging like that these days?
    You vs The MunchKING, but The MunchKING has every Status Ailment (except Stoned and Dead/KOed) and no potions or ribbons or cures. :B

Wait, You are the MunchKING...

Uh-oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    You vs The MunchKING, but The MunchKING has every Status Ailment (except Stoned and Dead/KOed)
    Well that's good! The MunchKING doesn't do drugs!

and no potions or ribbons or cures. :B

Wait, You are the MunchKING...

Uh-oh.
    I mean Potions or Ribbon would be helpful, but there are a bunch of spells that... Wait. Silence!!

Oh right, time to invoke one of the weird leveling systems in some of those FF games and point out, I don't need an actual ribbon to be immune to most status ailments.

Now I'm going to want to look through all the other FF games and see what statuses I could be effected with that FF9 doesn't cover.

Off the top of my head "Don't Move" and "Don't act" from FF tactics. I wonder how "Pig", "mini", "Imp", and "toad" status conditions will work together, since they all turn me into a different thing.

Likewise Hyper from being on uppers and whatever the one from the depressants was from FF7 probably won't work well together. THAT'S going to mess my system up.

Oh. Seizure's pretty brutal now that I think about it. Frozen Solid from 6. Undead? That's not good...

Watched a movie with pretty slick looking fights although the movie itself was pretty ponderous and boring for my taste.

Just a neat style even though the speed of this kind of fighting is hard to make out at times so I have to rewind a bunch.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Well that's good! The MunchKING doesn't do drugs!

I mean Potions or Ribbon would be helpful, but there are a bunch of spells that... Wait. Silence!!

Oh right, time to invoke one of the weird leveling systems in some of those FF games and point out, I don't need an actual ribbon to be immune to most status ailments.

Now I'm going to want to look through all the other FF games and see what statuses I could be effected with that FF9 doesn't cover.

Off the top of my head "Don't Move" and "Don't act" from FF tactics. I wonder how "Pig", "mini", "Imp", and "toad" status conditions will work together, since they all turn me into a different thing.

Likewise Hyper from being on uppers and whatever the one from the depressants was from FF7 probably won't work well together. THAT'S going to mess my system up.

Oh. Seizure's pretty brutal now that I think about it. Frozen Solid from 6. Undead? That's not good...
    I mean, undead lets you keep fighting past 0 HP, right? Just hope no one has a heal! :B

I mean, undead lets you keep fighting past 0 HP, right? Just hope no one has a heal! :B
    The one I was thinking of (from 6) sets your HP to 0 and you can't gain or lose HP until someone cures the status. but you lose the game if all your fighting members are zombies.

Other games have it just reverse Healing, but you still die at 0.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

I admit, a little pumped to stream tonight after work, but admittedly nervous regarding my own commentary...Or if my microphone decided to crap out on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    I admit, a little pumped to stream tonight after work, but admittedly nervous regarding my own commentary...Or if my microphone decided to crap out on me.
    Good Luck and have fun.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.