Page 216 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 1161662062122132142152162172182192202262663167161216 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 36884
    E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    If that’s cool with everyone, I’m up for it!

How many of us are still in the game then? Avy, Ardy, Tasha (technically), Solomon, Kiyren, potentially Corim and Garon....

Munch, is Taran likely to float back in at any point?
    Wait is that still going? After all the long breaks I had given up on ever ascending to super-powerful mode!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    Also, I might just have something happen to Tasha to remove her from the game. Don't know. Again, PNPC...especially when that PNPC is particularly strong when it comes to fighting.
    Oh no!! But we would fight to save her!

So is that how the game ends, you try to write tasha out, and everyone bands together to fight something way out of our weight class to save her?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    As far as I'm aware Siriel isn't GMing his game any more. You're more than welcome to join us over in Sharp's game though.
    See, that's what I thought...
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    In my discussions with Sharp and Siriel, I have said that while Samuel isn't off the table entirely, I'm more hesitant about bringing him back. It's not unfair to say that Shadows of the Past is a bit less cerebral than Bright Lights, Black Hearts and I'm not sure how much brain space I'm going to have to spare for Rpol all together. I also have played Corim longer and am thus more attached to him.

If Shadows of the Past goes well over the next few months and my employment situation spins out in the way that I would like it to then I will look at re-entering Bright Lights, Black Hearts.
    Coolness.

Now, I've used my phone to check on your query regarding that thing you found, and sent you a PM (here). I'll look at more in detail tonight and over the next week.

Nik has indeed ferreted out something rather effective in the rules that many people miss the first couple of times through them. ^_^
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Wait is that still going? After all the long breaks I had given up on ever ascending to super-powerful mode!
    Siriel has never officially dropped it, and noted that he was wanting to continue each time I asked him (even as of a few months ago, after his last hiatus started).

Oh no!! But we would fight to save her!

So is that how the game ends, you try to write tasha out, and everyone bands together to fight something way out of our weight class to save her?
    Therein lies the problem.

I had actually considered that. There is a group of people out there looking for her, you might recall. And while it would make things really easy to have them simply remove her from the game, I know the players would then go haring off and search for her (possibly even Ardy! ), and I have no wish to replace Siriel's plot with 'Anima III: The Search For Tasha'. Ugh. That's a whole new level of PNPC awfulness.

So, not sure. And still unsure about taking over. For starters, I need to see if my game is going to keep going well. Secondly, I would need to get ahold of Siriel and ask him.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Got a pair of Mythology vids for ya

Extraordinary Member

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Sharp, your PMs are full :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Sharp, your PMs are full :P
    I regret nothing.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Since the topic came up, I've posted my thoughts in Rpol.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    Since the topic came up, I've posted my thoughts in Rpol.
    I am with you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    This videos are great. Thanks for posting them.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

So apparently Neon Genesis Evangelion will finally be coming to streaming via Netflix! But that's not all... they are going to re-write, re-cast, and re-dub the show for a new English version!

Finally, we all get what we've wanted for so very long. Who even needs the Re:Builds, amirite?

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkerbob View Post
    So apparently Neon Genesis Evangelion will finally be coming to streaming via Netflix! But that's not all... they are going to re-write, re-cast, and re-dub the show for a new English version!

Finally, we all get what we've wanted for so very long. Who even needs the Re:Builds, amirite?
    Huh, how about that? I mean the early dub was perfectly serviceable for its time, but I guess they're trying to be truer to the spirit of the thing or whatever.

Regarding the Re:builds, though, eh, the reaction to 3.0 probably strangled that in the crib. They can (not) maintain audience investment.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Huh, how about that? I mean the early dub was perfectly serviceable for its time, but I guess they're trying to be truer to the spirit of the thing or whatever.

Regarding the Re:builds, though, eh, the reaction to 3.0 probably strangled that in the crib. They can (not) maintain audience investment.
    Eh, we're still getting Rebuild 4.0 in 2020 and I do want to witness an ending that hopefully doesn't involve Shinji getting completely screwed over. As for the new dub, as long as it still casts Spike Spencer, Tiffany Grant, Brina Palencia, and Allison Keith in their respective roles, I'm for it. If not, **** it.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I dunno, when they did it with Akira, sure it was more polished and smoother to the ear, but I think the old voices and script lent to the grittiness of the movie. Maybe it won't be bad, but I doubt fans of the original were clamoring for it.

I have never seen a series face-plant so goddamned hard in just one entry before. Not even the original series. Truly a sight to behold.