Extraordinary Member

Nice artwork Gen
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I don't think it's a matter of adopted parentage that's the issue for the people that have a problem with this.

I think that the issue is more than for the vast majority of the original series Rin was a little child and she held that age for her entire journey with Sesshomaru who was an is a fully mature adult. That is the image of these two characters that was imprinted on fans.

Now when people re-watch/re-read Inuyasha and get to a scene where Rin the child interacts with Sesshomaru the adult they can think "Oh look, it's Sesshomaru and his future wife who he is going to have children with."

That's bound to be weird and icky for some people.
    Fair point. I kinda feel that way myself.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Awesome art, Gen!
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Just got jumped. Y 4 black kids. At sub way station. They were bumming for money, they threw trash at me, I just said “the hell msn” and they took offense.

Yeah, got fruit tossed at me ( my lunch) and about thee good head shots on me. Could not see due to the god damn mask I was wearing.

Well **** then, they hit like girls, I did not bleed or scream. My ex hit harder than those skinny black bastards.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Just got jumped. Y 4 black kids. At sub way station. They were bumming for money, they threw trash at me, I just said “the hell msn” and they took offense.

Yeah, got fruit tossed at me ( my lunch) and about thee good head shots on me. Could not see due to the god damn mask I was wearing.

Well **** then, they hit like girls, I did not bleed or scream. My ex hit harder than those skinny black bastards.
    Damn man. Glad you're okay.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Damn man. Glad you're okay.
    Like I said. Been through worse. Could not see who the **** they were in detail as I took my glasses off so they would not break. So I cannot just pin this on 4 random black kids, it’s not right.

I know people are angry and I do not hate people of color. But, He hate peope for their actions.

Just saying. Also yeah I dodged most of the fruit they threw at me Spider amen style so they could not simmeorth ****.

Like I said. Been through worse. Could not see who the **** they were in detail as I took my glasses off so they would not break. So I cannot just pin this on 4 random black kids, it’s not right.

I know people are angry and I do not hate people of color. But, He hate peope for their actions.

Just saying. Also yeah I dodged most of the fruit they threw at me Spider amen style so they could not simmeorth ****.
    There is a lot of fear, anger, and division these days. But that's no excuse for this, there is never any excuse. Glad you are okay and sorry that you were targeted.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

bunch of punks.

glad you ok, bud

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Glad you’re ok, Chou.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Pathetic little shits. I'm glad that you didn't get hurt and kept your cool.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!