Page 2405 of 2469 FirstFirst ... 1405190523052355239524012402240324042405240624072408240924152455 ... LastLast
Results 36,061 to 36,075 of 37024
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

The trailer for X-Men 97 cartoon continuation series was released, and it looks good.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

one piece, 1107: the tide is turning thanks to some old friends. and some new faces show up on egghead.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    one piece, 1107: the tide is turning thanks to some old friends. and some new faces show up on egghead.
    spoilers:
    Blackbeard pirates showing up makes sense. But unless I've missed something there's been very little build-up to them getting to this island. So them being here and disappearing just as quickly is a bit off. Though the purpose seems to be for Catarina to learn how to mimick Saturn's appearance. So that'll be interesting down the line. And at least now we'll finally be rid of Caribbou from the main cast.

It may look like Zoro and Lucci are evenly matched. But Zoro is only using two swords and hasn't put on his bandana. So he's isn't taking the fight that seriously. I say this in half-jest.
    Sanji intercepting Kizaru's laser is a pretty wicked feat on its own. But the fact that it got Kizaru to make a "WTF?!" face is the truly impressive part.
    end of spoilers

time for the ranking tournament to see who can take the number 1 spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    The trailer for X-Men 97 cartoon continuation series was released, and it looks good.
    Hmmm. Could be interesting. Hope it does well.

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    In one of the clips, Jean's pregancy was showing.

Well I'm sure this will end well, and not with goblins.

They also seem to be adapting that period where Magneto let the institute. Warlock and Wolfsbane were around during the original show's syndication, but who knows if they'll get a whole roster of New Mutants.

Choujin X: spoilers:
    Yeaeeeah, taking away the key ingredient of a drug that keeps your half-crazed godlike adversary from going completely berserk may not be the winning strategy that you think it is, guys. Sure, it'll leave her mentally impaired but it also means that she'll simply resort to blasting you all to kingdom come, and considering how she curbstomped most of the members of your organization while holding back the last time you fought, yo just made things worse for yourselves. And it seems that the stress is finally getting to Tokio since he's been looking to avoid a confrontation between Yamato-Mori and Zora since he doesn't believe that they have all the facts in order to justify killing her. It's also clear that he's worried about Ely executing her own plan to steal Zora's power since the mental strain of it might end up causing her to go insane and become the Calamity or Choujin X. The symbolism of the last page is hinting that Tokio is definitely going to leave Yamato-Mori in the very near future. We also can't forget that Palma is attempting to hide her ability to directly control the dead that she resurrects.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    spoilers:
    Blackbeard pirates showing up makes sense. But unless I've missed something there's been very little build-up to them getting to this island. So them being here and disappearing just as quickly is a bit off. Though the purpose seems to be for Catarina to learn how to mimick Saturn's appearance. So that'll be interesting down the line. And at least now we'll finally be rid of Caribbou from the main cast.

It may look like Zoro and Lucci are evenly matched. But Zoro is only using two swords and hasn't put on his bandana. So he's isn't taking the fight that seriously. I say this in half-jest.
    Sanji intercepting Kizaru's laser is a pretty wicked feat on its own. But the fact that it got Kizaru to make a "WTF?!" face is the truly impressive part.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Kizaru outright saying that what Sanji did goes against the laws of physics iand that Sanji's counter explanation was bullshit got a chuckle since it felt a bit like meta commentary
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Len Ikari145; 02-15-2024 at 11:33 PM.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Hopefully, they don't mess this up.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    time for the ranking tournament to see who can take the number 1 spot.
    You're a really good storyteller. For something that had to be made up on the fly in response to the computer's performance, I was really emotionally invested in the storylines. Especially the Isabele/Villager thing.
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    You're a really good storyteller. For something that had to be made up on the fly in response to the computer's performance, I was really emotionally invested in the storylines. Especially the Isabele/Villager thing.
    thanks. i try.
    thank you to everyone who came out for the ranking tournament.

here are the current rankings for the world title league

pokemon trainer: 9
    king k.rool: 8
    ricther: 7
    lucario, isabelle and piranha plant: 5
    terry: 4
    rosalina, wii-fit trainer, villager, mario, sonic, mega man: 3
    sepharoth, sora, kazuya: 2
    bylith, toon link, joker, simon, incinaroar, bayonetta, duck hunt, bowser jr, shulk, mr. g&w, pacman, palutena, wolf, olimar, lucas, diddy kong: 1

pokemon trainer holds the number 1 spot and can challenge link for the title.

those who can challenge pokemon trainer for his spot:

king k.rool
    ricther
    lucario,
    isabelle
    piranha plant.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

....The plant is truly the biggest surprise of the night. Enough said.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I'll never retire.....if I can help it. I'd go crazy if I wasn't working.
    I hear this sometimes, yeah.

I cannot wait, myself. I have so much I want to do that has nothing to do with work, and I'd love to spend even more of my time with my wife.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

And so I bit the bullet.

Coming soon, Shredder and his motley team of villains (and a celebrity chef) will be facing a massive lawsuit against a cracked team of lawyers well paid by Splinter for the traumatizing acts Team Shredder committed on the Turtles back in November.

Can Shredder, Ramsay, Vegeta, and Bundy get the case dismissed?

It's all War Games now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Iron_Twister; 02-16-2024 at 09:13 AM.

Spectacularly Neurotic Sharkerbob's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I hear this sometimes, yeah.

I cannot wait, myself. I have so much I want to do that has nothing to do with work, and I'd love to spend even more of my time with my wife.
    Hear, hear. I wouldn't work a day job for another second longer if I had any choice in the matter.