Page 2448 of 2464 FirstFirst ... 144819482348239824382444244524462447244824492450245124522458 ... LastLast
Results 36,706 to 36,720 of 36946

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    So, Sunrise is working on a new project that involves G Gundam and we've already gotten a illustration of a new character:

If this does turn out to be a sequel or hell, even a prequel (I would love to see Master Asia in his prime), I'm all for it.
    Awesome! Mobile Fighter G Gundam is an All-Time Favorite. Totally looking forward to it (XD)

Last edited by K7P5V; 04-08-2024 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

catching up on "the bad batch".

and who do i see, kidnapping kids?

CAD MOTHERFUCKING BANE!!

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    catching up on "the bad batch".

and who do i see, kidnapping kids?

CAD MOTHERFUCKING BANE!!
    It's still amazing to me how this slippery bug bastard hasn't met his end to a blaster bolt to the dome or a light saber beheading yet.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    It's still amazing to me how this slippery bug bastard hasn't met his end to a blaster bolt to the dome or a light saber beheading yet.
    what can i say? cad bane don't play.

cad is a bastard but at least he knows he's a bastard.

My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Extraordinary Member

Soon may the Rubberman come to bring us The Drums of Liberation, 'Bring me freedom and bring me fun and I'll change the world for you'.

Damn that line hits hard.
    Last edited by Dark Soul # 7; 04-10-2024 at 12:09 AM.

My Forum check it out

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

There's something I like where a pretty awful person, in that very complicated to explain kind of way, actuslly does something pretty noble (or at least pretty badass).

Or demonstrated they're most definitely one of the most capable ass kickers in the group when the chips are down.

looks like i'm not getting paid again this month. again, due to family not paying us what they owe us.

looks like i'm not getting paid again this month. again, due to family not paying us what they owe us.
    Oh man, that is awful.

new ep of "x-men 97".

sigh.

mutants just can't have anything good.

spoilers:
    good news. genosha is formally recongized as a mutant nation. bad news: someone unleased a giant ****-off sentinel. sigh. Madeline, shaw, the morlocks, gambit, and magneto are all dead. magneto died saving both gambit and rogue. gambit died by blowing himself and the sentinel to hell.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by master of read; 04-10-2024 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Oh man, that is awful.
    was gonna get that money as a make-up for not being paid the last 3 months or so. sadly, family members got excuses for why they couldn't pay us back. i got about 400 left in my bank account and most of it is going to ads for my book. so i can't really spend anything because i'm not sure when i'll get paid again. combine that with some plumbing issues and my folks don't have enough to pay me.

new ep of "x-men 97".

sigh.

mutants just can't have anything good.

spoilers:
    good news. genosha is formally recongized as a mutant nation. bad news: someone unleased a giant ****-off sentinel. sigh. nightcrawler, Madeline, shaw, the morlocks, gambit, and magneto are all dead. magneto died saving both gambit and rogue. gambit died by blowing himself and the sentinel to hell.
    end of spoilers
    ...Holy Toledo, that's one hell of a bombshell alright.

was gonna get that money as a make-up for not being paid the last 3 months or so. sadly, family members got excuses for why they couldn't pay us back. i got about 400 left in my bank account and most of it is going to ads for my book. so i can't really spend anything because i'm not sure when i'll get paid again. combine that with some plumbing issues and my folks don't have enough to pay me.
    That's truly rough.

My paychecks are just going straight to a safe in my house fairly recently because my folks prefer I save than spend on stuff other than necessities. We did just paid off our mortgage recently so our savings took a hit so seems like limits are placed all around.

Meanwhile, a friend who shares his playstation account with me is kind of a bum who still buys games that would instantly give me buyers remorse just so I can download it on my console to play them....He's like half a bro and half a reckless dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    ...Holy Toledo, that's one hell of a bombshell alright.

That's truly rough.

My paychecks are just going straight to a safe in my house fairly recently because my folks prefer I save than spend on stuff other than necessities. We did just paid off our mortgage recently so our savings took a hit so seems like limits are placed all around.

Meanwhile, a friend who shares his playstation account with me is kind of a bum who still buys games that would instantly give me buyers remorse just so I can download it on my console to play them....He's like half a bro and half a reckless dumbass.
    i know the feeling on dumbass friends.