Page 184 of 2454 FirstFirst ... 841341741801811821831841851861871881942342846841184 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 36804

Okay. RWBY. Lots to unpack here.

spoilers:

The Gods of light and darkness are dicks, Salem and Ozpin are more ancient than we ever thought, the current humanity of the world is sort of a humanity 2.0 after the God of Darkness wiped out the previous humanity (And even that didn't kill Salem), it was The God of Light that stuck Ozpin in his cycle of rebirth and told him about the four relics, which will be able to summon him and the Dark God to judge humanity. If they've learned to abandon their differences, then the Gods will remain to guide humanity forward. If not, then all life on Remnant will get destroyed. Salem got her grimm appearance after trying to kill herself by diving into a pit of darkness. This didn't work and she mutated. Ozpin sought out Salem in his reincarnated life, found her and they fell back in love, started up a kingdom and even had a family together. We actually see her capable of being a loving and caring mother even after she became infected with the Grimm's essence. And Ozzie? He was well on his way to uniting all of humanity and fulfilling his promise to the Gods by being worshiped alongside his true love and would've succeeded had he chosen to try and better convince Salem to join him. But after a disagreement between Ozpin and Salem regarding his mission from God of Light, along with Ozpin trying to sneak away with her daughters, there's a breakdown and an epic battle that destroys the castle, likely killing their daughters to. In the end, Oz is left crawling away heavily wounded and Salem is disintegrated....and then she comes right back together and kills him, starting him down the road to where he is now and his eternal war with Salem. Oh and to top it all off one of his other lives met the genie and asked her how to kill Salem but apparently even she doesn't know.

Oh and we also see how the moon got f-ed up: The God Of Darkness flew through it in ancient times, causing chunks of it to rain down on the planet. That didn't kill Salem either.
    end of spoilers

In short, the heroes are kinda screwed and Raven wasn't lying when she said Salem couldn't be beaten.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Update.

Nik, holy **** that was rough. I do actually feel bad for Theresa, but props to her for keeping composure.
    She is a real master at just dodging the **** out of questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    My Hero Academia is still on Crunchyroll. So for the moment I'm happy with just that until we get an official list of what series will be affected, or has a list already come out and I've missed it.
    There was a list somewhere. Saw it somewhere on Twitter.

She was dodging lasers like the Flash.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

so capcom has investigated the infiltration case and have decided that he will be voluntarily removed from the rest of the CPT 2018 season, capcom cup and the entirty of the 2019 season.

so effectively, he's been banned from official capcom tournaments until 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    Okay. RWBY. Lots to unpack here.

spoilers:

The Gods of light and darkness are dicks, Salem and Ozpin are more ancient than we ever thought, the current humanity of the world is sort of a humanity 2.0 after the God of Darkness wiped out the previous humanity (And even that didn't kill Salem), it was The God of Light that stuck Ozpin in his cycle of rebirth and told him about the four relics, which will be able to summon him and the Dark God to judge humanity. If they've learned to abandon their differences, then the Gods will remain to guide humanity forward. If not, then all life on Remnant will get destroyed. Salem got her grimm appearance after trying to kill herself by diving into a pit of darkness. This didn't work and she mutated. Ozpin sought out Salem in his reincarnated life, found her and they fell back in love, started up a kingdom and even had a family together. We actually see her capable of being a loving and caring mother even after she became infected with the Grimm's essence. And Ozzie? He was well on his way to uniting all of humanity and fulfilling his promise to the Gods by being worshiped alongside his true love and would've succeeded had he chosen to try and better convince Salem to join him. But after a disagreement between Ozpin and Salem regarding his mission from God of Light, along with Ozpin trying to sneak away with her daughters, there's a breakdown and an epic battle that destroys the castle, likely killing their daughters to. In the end, Oz is left crawling away heavily wounded and Salem is disintegrated....and then she comes right back together and kills him, starting him down the road to where he is now and his eternal war with Salem. Oh and to top it all off one of his other lives met the genie and asked her how to kill Salem but apparently even she doesn't know.

Oh and we also see how the moon got f-ed up: The God Of Darkness flew through it in ancient times, causing chunks of it to rain down on the planet. That didn't kill Salem either.
    end of spoilers

In short, the heroes are kinda screwed and Raven wasn't lying when she said Salem couldn't be beaten.
    I think Elizabeth and Meliodas from the Seven Deadly Sins should have a loooong chat with Salem and Ozzy. And the GoL and GoD earned themselves a painful gauntlet in the curbstomp thread.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    I think Elizabeth and Meliodas from the Seven Deadly Sins should have a loooong chat with Salem and Ozzy. And the GoL and GoD earned themselves a painful gauntlet in the curbstomp thread.
    Elizabeth you say?
    https://youtu.be/QDX2L8LLJyo?t=50

And yes, the thread has some new fresh victims.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Man, I just want the current arc in My Hero Academia to be over quickly.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Man, I just want the current arc in My Hero Academia to be over quickly.
    I'm personally enjoying it.

It's fun to see so many different supporting characters get a chance to shine. Just learning what kind of quirks that students of class B is a lot of fun.

And this chapter had some really nice interactions in the later half. I especially love the little panel showing done Monoma's team are with him just being him.

Now it's time for Sero, Jiro and Sato to get their moment in the spotlight, after Setsuna Tokage beats up Bakugo of course. Wooh!

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

a shame. i use to like pat.

BANNED

Kamille being petulant will never get old.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

a shame. i use to like pat.
    Wow. Just wow. What a couple of morons. Don't they know this is a TERRIBLE idea? Have they not seen what always happens when you do this?

"Hurr hurr let's insult and belittle these people who think differently than us! That'll get them agreeing with us!"

Days later...

"Oh noes! How did our 'insult and belittle the people who disagree with us' strategy not work and turn people against us!?!"
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Wow. Just wow. What a couple of morons. Don't they know this is a TERRIBLE idea? Have they not seen what always happens when you do this?

"Hurr hurr let's insult and belittle these people who think differently than us! That'll get them agreeing with us!"

Days later...

"Oh noes! How did our 'insult and belittle the people who disagree with us' strategy not work and turn people against us!?!"
    especially when the people they are insulting make up most, if not all of their fanbase.

ian? i always thought he was a douche. but pat? jeez. he has fallen hard.

smug still has the best dudley in the world.